Sweet Potatoes the GOAT of all vegetables

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Broccoli is the GOAT.

Sweet potatos broccoli and some rotisserie chicken :ohlawd:

Goat work lunch and real easy to put together. I get like 3 or 4 meals out of a chicken

Just make sure to get the chicken off the bone because the bones make the chicken go bad faster

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I tried the corn starch slurry method in the video below yesterday, but it only made them slightly more crispy. I'll try straight corn starch next time.

I don't know what you did wrong because I just made them and they're fuego:ohlawd:

Make sure they're well coated. I was worried the slurry was too thin but once I added the hot potatoes it got thick like tempura batter. I used olive oil spray once I laid them out in the air fryer basket.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I don't know what you did wrong because I just made them and they're fuego:ohlawd:

Make sure they're well coated. I was worried the slurry was too thin but once I added the hot potatoes it got thick like tempura batter. I used olive oil spray once I laid them out in the air fryer basket.
See they never thickened up for me. Slurry just remained watery. Might have put too much water.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See they never thickened up for me. Slurry just remained watery. Might have put too much water.

I made a thicker slurry than in the video. I had to remove the potatoes and thin it out a little because they were sticking together. It was like plaster. Technically I made a mistake going off the recipe but they looked like tempura. Not as coated as this but close:

a6.jpg

I'm pretty sure mine came out better than his but boiling them with vinegar made a huge difference.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I made a thicker slurry than in the video. I had to remove the potatoes and thin it out a little because they were sticking together. It was like plaster. Technically I made a mistake going off the recipe but they looked like tempura. Not as coated as this but close:

a6.jpg

I'm pretty sure mine came out better than his but boiling them with vinegar made a huge difference.

:scust: