Swift hook knock ya eyebrows off..Right Cross only takes one time: Garcia vs Thurman 147 unification

What happens??

• Total voters

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Fun fact: this is only the 3rd unification fight between 2 undefeated Welterweight champions in boxing history. The other 2...

1985 - Donald Curry vs Milton McCrory
1999 - DLH vs Trinidad

This fight is history in the making :blessed:
Donald Curry is really underrated:whew:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I hope that inactivity doesn't come back to haunt Thurman. :mjcry:

It's never a good thing to fight only once a year but these new nikkas are a different breed.

A nikka like James Toney stayed shooting the fade. He didn't need these mega purses to get in the ring with fringe contenders and hone his craft. You could tell he loved fighting.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps

It's never a good thing to fight only once a year but these new nikkas are a different breed.

A nikka like James Toney stayed shooting the fade. He didn't need these mega purses to get in the ring with fringe contenders and hone his craft. You could tell he loved fighting.
All that sparring is why he deteriorated so badly late, same with Terry Norris. IMHO

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

One Time is a big dude...I don't even know how tf he makes 147...sooner or later the inactivity N cutting weight goin catch up to him

Staying active is damn of you do damn if you don't tho

Nobody but Crawford getting passes for easy stay busy fights

You wanna be active N have a stay busy boxing media goin get you N theyll be the same ones crying bout you not being active N shyt on you with the quickness if you look rusty :mjlol: