T.I. Says Iggy Azalea Criticism Pisses Him Off

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your right about those terms being archaic but those are the biological terms still used when classifying people within the 4 main "races". and of course they dont fit modern ethnic classifications, because ethnicity and "race" are not the same thing.

You don't know what you're talking about. The terms aren't biological; they are archaic anthropological. Biological and anthropological don't mean the same thing. Biology follows genetic terms because genetics is a biological sub study. Therefore your assertion that "those are biological terms" is wrong. Moreover the reason they aren't used in this context is because they don't encompass all groups. However if we were to use them, the Australoids wouldn't fit into the black group anyway. Their skulls, teeth and shyt are different. . :comeon:

i personally dont use those terms at all, I am simply using it in this case in response to your claims that there is a scientifically defined "Black race", which is not the case. There simply is not. "Black" as a definition when applied to a people is absolutely social and relies upon social context, history, ancestry and skin tone. Thats it. Geneticist dont use the term "Black race" as a scientific definition, because it is a social definition.

You don't even understand the terms. You say they are biological but they aren't: the anthropological. I don't have to use those terms or recognize them to make my point, bruh. There is an identified black race and it does have biological tenets which SE Asian types like Australoids do not fit. There is black history, context, ancestry and skin tone--but neither dark hindis nor australoids are a part of it. aborigines' gencoide have similaritoes to the natives genocide but that does not make them native american.:leostare:

As far as Sri-Lankans and Aborigines, there have a separation of at least 40,000 years, that is why the history and social context of both groups is so different. That is also why Aborigines are socially identified and self-identify as "Black" where Sri-Lankans are seen as "Brown", because "Black" is socially constructed.

The year separation is a distinction without a difference. Studies say they closely related to Sri Lanken types more than any others, so that is an offshoot of what they are. Your argument is basically that if Sri Lanken types are oppressed, they are hence blacks. I guess if an Asian is light skin and rich, he's white if he wants to be:comeon:. They are just another type of SE Asian. I'm done arguing with you, bruh bruh. Some of hese dudes like to spread mythical shyt all day bout black people :manny:.

Last edited:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't know what you're talking about. The terms aren't biological; they are archaic anthropological. Biological and anthropological don't mean the same thing. Biology follows genetic terms because genetics is a biological sub study. Therefore your assertion that "those are biological terms" is wrong. Moreover the reason they aren't used in this context is because they don't encompass all groups. However if we were to use them, the Australoids wouldn't fit into the black group anyway. :comeon:

You don't even understand the terms. You say they are biological but they aren't: the anthropological. I don't have to use those terms or recognize them to make my point, bruh. There is an identified black race and it does have biological tenets which SE Asian types like Australoids do not fit. There is black history, context, ancestry and skin tone--but neither dark hindis nor australoids are a part of it. aborigines' gencoide have similaritoes to the natives genocide but that does not make them native american.:leostare:

The year separation is a distinction without a difference. Studies say they closely related to Sri Lanken types more than any others, so that is an offshoot of what they are. They are no more black than than Sri Lankens as such. They are just another type of SE Asian. I'm done arguing with you, bruh bruh. Go look up "Melanesian" if you need anymore help :manny:
Honestly breh, I looked up scientific definitions of race and those terms were the closest thing. The reason they are the closest thing is because modern science does not have definitions of race, because race is not scientific, it is social. I don't use those terms, which is why i kept putting them in quotations, but maybe i didnt make that clear.

I personally don't even believe race is scientific, as I keep saying, race is a social construct. Genetics is real, ancestry is real, but those things do not validate "race" as scientific, and definitely not a singular "Black race". In fact, aside from your own personal opinion, I'd love if you actually showed me some scientific reports that define the "Black race". Specifically "Black", not "African", not "sub-Saharan" but "Black", scientifically

Also, "Australoid" is just as archaic as "Negroid" and "Mongoloid" but you keep using that too. And the same "studies" you claim that prove Aborigines and Sri-Lankans are "closely related" are part of the same anthropological history that used these definitions of "Negroid" "Mongoloid" and "Australoid". The same studies you are saying are not scientific or biological are the same ones you are using to argue this point

And yes, sub-Saharan African people are commonly identified as a Black race. Well, so are Australian Aborigines. In both cases, Black is a social definition.

Last edited:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, "Australoid" is just as archaic as "Negroid" and "Mongoloid" but you keep using that too. And the same "studies" you claim that prove Aborigines and Sri-Lankans are "closely related" are part of the same anthropological history that used these definitions of "Negroid" "Mongoloid" and "Australoid". The same studies you are saying are not scientific or biological are the same ones you are using to argue this point

I only used that term because you started using it, but most of the time I use "Melanesian", which denotes the same separation as Negroid and Australoid. So the result is the same regardless of the anthropology or biology terms used, exactly as I indicated previously. Alternatively the studies I'm talking measure ancestry and relation. As such the similarities between SE types like Sri Lankans are Aborigines are not anthropological in study. They are scientific, biological and true. I never said that my studies are anthropological or that they are not scientific or biological. Like I said before: I don't think you know what you're talking about, bruh.

And yes, sub-Saharan African people are commonly identified as a Black race. Well, so are Australian Aborigines. In both cases, Black is a social definition.

*the* black race:

marriam webster dictionary:
: of or relating to a race of people who have dark skin and who come originally from Africa

:comeon:

Last edited:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i asked for scientific definition and you give me Webster? :comeon:

Well ok, here's Oxford's definition:
(also Black) Belonging to or denoting any human group having dark-coloured skin, especially of African or Australian Aboriginal ancestry:
http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/black

breh, we just gonna have to agree to disagree on the definition of race cause you aint convincing me and I aint convincing you. but im sure we can agree that in Australia, whether or not you agree with the definition of Aborigines as "Black", that racism against non-whites down there is very much alive and active.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i asked for scientific definition and you give me Webster? :comeon:

Well ok, here's Oxford's definition:
(also Black) Belonging to or denoting any human group having dark-coloured skin, especially of African or Australian Aboriginal ancestry:
http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/black

breh, we just gonna have to agree to disagree on the definition of race cause you aint convincing me and I aint convincing you. but im sure we can agree that in Australia, whether or not you agree with the definition of Aborigines as "Black", that racism against non-whites down there is very much alive and active.

search a random dictionary until you find what you're looking for, brehs.

they are melanesians, a type of south east asian, like i said. no more black than sri lankens and related to them. i once saw a video where an australian cac calls a dark skin indian "black motherfukker", "black shyt", and all that (even the other australian in this thread said that australians would do this). so australian cacs are liable to think any dark hindi or sri lanken or whatever is black, which is obviously not true and is not commonplace anywhere in the world. i'm done arguing with you about the obvious. science supports everything i have said and nothing you have said. your semantics change nothing. have a good day

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Australia had a no non Whites policy until sometime in the 1950s I think. If you want to get a good case study of White supremacy study Australia. The Australian Government gave free alcohol to the Aborigine's, the same way they flooded Black neighbourhoods with crack cocaine. T.I has no idea what he is talking about. The Boers from South Africa mainly fled to Australia with the ending of Apartheid, they knew it would be a welcome place for them. Ive lost a lot of respect for a lot of rappers this year.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Australia had a no non Whites policy until sometime in the 1950s I think. If you want to get a good case study of White supremacy study Australia. The Australian Government gave free alcohol to the Aborigine's, the same way they flooded Black neighbourhoods with crack cocaine. T.I has no idea what he is talking about. The Boers from South Africa mainly fled to Australia with the ending of Apartheid, they knew it would be a welcome place for them. Ive lost a lot of respect for a lot of rappers this year.

breh, i don't think the government flooded AA neighborhoods with cocaine. the government did have a hand in selling and giving alcohol to native americans though.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tip should cut off this potential cash cow. I'm sure the nikkas complaining in here will donate money to him if he does to help pay his bills. I mean they down for the cause, I'm sure they'll be more than willing to donate money.
Didnt know Iggy was his only income:ehh:
Reason I @ u is because Ive seen you go hard on Posters,Other Rappers for putting money before everyting.

Basically c00nin it up. Its interesting to see your take on this

Last edited:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Someone tell this apples and oranges azz nikka that fighting for the equality of not having your Childs brains blown out by police is not the same as fighting for the rights of people not criticizing your sh1tty rap records...

He's low key suggesting that the people of Ferguson need to accept Iggy or their grievances aren't legitimate

:what:

He's joining the ranks of all these Black celebs with their "Blacks are just as racist as whites" rhetoric...

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Didnt know Iggy was his only income:ehh:
Reason I @ u is because Ive seen you go hard on Posters,Other Rappers for putting money before everyting.

Basically c00nin it up. Its interesting to see your take on this
Iggy could be his biggest income stream. Love seeing black folks making money off the work of cacs. Lord knows they've done it to us for decades. Spare the bu bu bu but she uses a black accent outrage.

Get Right

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk her and he's a schmuck for putting her on.

Never been a fan of dude anyway. He's corny to me.

Mer Crimmuh.