T.I. Says Iggy Azalea Criticism Pisses Him Off

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
breh, i don't think the government flooded AA neighborhoods with cocaine. the government did have a hand in selling and giving alcohol to native americans though.

cia and dea were directly linked to cocaine trafficking used to fund the contra war in the early 80s. this tied in very closely with the crack epidemic during the same time. do your googles.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Did he really say this? Is he retarded?? What is it with some Black people thinking racism is specifically American. I honestly don't know if they've ever heard of colonialism and the plight of indigenous (often brown) people in this world, including the aboriginals in Australia. There was no United States when slavery began in this country, that received just a fraction of our people..so our experience isn't even unique...racism exists all around the world. Second, people are free to like and embrace whoever they like, for whatever reason including no reason, at all.

Statement is even worse when you realize hes rich and has been around the world, in countries just as if not more racist than America

*waits for the day he signs a white South African*

I can see those interviews now

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
I can't be all the way mad at tip doe because I don't remember nobody teaching me this part of Australian history when I grew up in school and college either...

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Tip should cut off this potential cash cow. I'm sure the nikkas complaining in here will donate money to him if he does to help pay his bills. I mean they down for the cause, I'm sure they'll be more than willing to donate money.
So poor people should donate money to a rich rapper to prove exactly what asinine point your trying to make exactly?

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
just to prove a point T.I. should get her to submit dna and we can trace her true lineage.
i'd bet $20000 that shes asian/european.. not an aborgine :stopitslime:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He CONTINUED, “It’s just ignorant to me. In this day and age, to be a race of people who are demanding equality and speaking out on injustices and wanting to be treating fairly, to stand up and do the exact same thing in opposite to someone unwarranted for no reason, it’s hypocritical. I’ma ride with her. So, ya’ll go ahead. Anybody got a problem with it just know, it gon’ be one ‘cause I’m coming.”

:dwillhuh: I don't think he realizes many people have a problem with her fakin the black accent
Lets address the FAKE accent. I want you realize one thing i had to admit. How many Australian actors/actresses, or actors and actresses from the UK have to FAKE an American accent when they are playing the roles of Americans? They all do. one of our favorite bruhs.. Mr Idris does this very well. Lets not forget he was STringer Bell in the wire. did he sound like himself in "real" life? NOPE. did we go hard at him for this? NOPE. you have seen in the past and current a lot of Foreigner singers when americans end up loving them. They dont sound like themselves(their speaking voice). they have a completely different sound. this has been the case throughout history of music for a lot of Top artists from other areas. not always but a lot of times it has been the case. and we gave them all a pass for it. Truth is i cant stand that Australian accent, its worse then a british accent. So i'm glad she isnt rapping like that to be honest and non of us would accept that if she did rap like her " un " real self. So now is she faking it? YES, is she faking it like trying to be a wigger? Possibly Not. the reason being is what i just said. This has been the case throughout history with singers from other countries they dont sound like themselves when america ends up really loving their sound. they sound like us. In addition, does Iggy act like that chick from the bay area that was starting to rise to fame for a hot second a couple of years ago. you know who i'm talking about. and she was wigger to the 10th power. but at the same token. if thats really where you grew up, cant i say something about you sounding like one of us even in that scenario? not really. the only time i can call out an other for faking it and sounding like black folks is when its some other that was born and raised in a very nice area in the U.S. away from hood blacks folks but yet they still come with this hood black person sound and demeanor. is that iggy? NO. she's not from the states. she is acting when she raps. just like all the other singers from other countries have before her. no difference. IF we go at her for that sound. we better go at every single singer that has done that in the past.

Now .. is it bad timing with all this White washing of hiphop? Sure. but is that her fault? NOPE. she's admitted why she chose that southern black girl accent. thats where she landed and hung out most when she hung out in the states. Thats the kind of music she was listening to back home in Australia. Its young gudes from NY rapping right now with a southern flow and a southern style. some of us give them a pass some dont. truth is, anyone under 25 rapping sounding like they are from the south should get a pass. because they grew up off of commercial hiphop thats been very south HEAVY for the past 8 years or so. if you're older you remember a time when hiphop had regional sounds. everyone sounded like where they were from. so depending on where you came from you sounded like that.

With all that said. you could take the position of "right racisim" but call it what it is. its not reverse cism. like they like to call it. Its because their has never been fairness when it comes to people of color. why should people of color be the only ones practicing fairness. if that is the case then people of color are the only people being worked over the coals all the time because no one else is practicing fairness with them like they are with everyone else. for example. black guy owns a business. he has a white guy with good credentials and a black guy with slightly less credentials applying for the same job. Fairness suggests black owner should hire the white guy because he's the most qualified. But RIGHT racism suggests he should hire the black guy because he's black. white people and other groups do this all the time. black people have been bamboozled by this american dream thing into believing that we should be fair and fairness = hire the best candidate vs hire those that look like you first and foremost. This is what right racism is about. since they dont treat you fairly you cant be the only group trying to be fair, if you do you will continue to be ran over. So you have to see Iggy as black face even if she personally isnt trying to go there. doesnt matter. thats how you have to see her. in order to protect your BLACK image. cause we know no one else will protect it but other people of the same group. this is how every group works except for black folks.
So its on you what you want to do or think about iggy.
as for TI. he's ignorant. even though i know for a fact TI has seen more of the world then i have.. T. I. being treated and excepted in other parts of the world as a superstar famous person isnt catching the same hell as normal black folks that live in Australia or any other foreign land. TI needs to get more intel on the goings on of white supremacy WORLD WIDE before he ever speaks on racism again.

exhibit A mr T.I.

exhibit b

^^The fact that they even asked this question tells you TI doesnt have a clue
Published on Mar 20, 2013

A new study suggests Queensland bus drivers were racist towards non whites. Researcher Redzo Mujcic explains the findings.

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
Lets address the FAKE accent. I want you realize one thing i had to admit. How many Australian actors/actresses, or actors and actresses from the UK have to FAKE an American accent when they are playing the roles of Americans? They all do. one of our favorite bruhs.. Mr Idris does this very well. Lets not forget he was STringer Bell in the wire. did he sound like himself in "real" life? NOPE. did we go hard at him for this? NOPE. you have seen in the past and current a lot of Foreigner singers when americans end up loving them. They dont sound like themselves(their speaking voice). they have a completely different sound. this has been the case throughout history of music for a lot of Top artists from other areas. not always but a lot of times it has been the case. and we gave them all a pass for it. Truth is i cant stand that Australian accent, its worse then a british accent. So i'm glad she isnt rapping like that to be honest and non of us would accept that if she did rap like her " un " real self. So now is she faking it? YES, is she faking it like trying to be a wigger? Possibly Not. the reason being is what i just said. This has been the case throughout history with singers from other countries they dont sound like themselves when america ends up really loving their sound. they sound like us. In addition, does Iggy act like that chick from the bay area that was starting to rise to fame for a hot second a couple of years ago. you know who i'm talking about. and she was wigger to the 10th power. but at the same token. if thats really where you grew up, cant i say something about you sounding like one of us even in that scenario? not really. the only time i can call out an other for faking it and sounding like black folks is when its some other that was born and raised in a very nice area in the U.S. away from hood blacks folks but yet they still come with this hood black person sound and demeanor. is that iggy? NO. she's not from the states. she is acting when she raps. just like all the other singers from other countries have before her. no difference. IF we go at her for that sound. we better go at every single singer that has done that in the past.

Now .. is it bad timing with all this White washing of hiphop? Sure. but is that her fault? NOPE. she's admitted why she chose that southern black girl accent. thats where she landed and hung out most when she hung out in the states. Thats the kind of music she was listening to back home in Australia. Its young gudes from NY rapping right now with a southern flow and a southern style. some of us give them a pass some dont. truth is, anyone under 25 rapping sounding like they are from the south should get a pass. because they grew up off of commercial hiphop thats been very south HEAVY for the past 8 years or so. if you're older you remember a time when hiphop had regional sounds. everyone sounded like where they were from. so depending on where you came from you sounded like that.

With all that said. you could take the position of "right racisim" but call it what it is. its not reverse cism. like they like to call it. Its because their has never been fairness when it comes to people of color. why should people of color be the only ones practicing fairness. if that is the case then people of color are the only people being worked over the coals all the time because no one else is practicing fairness with them like they are with everyone else. for example. black guy owns a business. he has a white guy with good credentials and a black guy with slightly less credentials applying for the same job. Fairness suggests black owner should hire the white guy because he's the most qualified. But RIGHT racism suggests he should hire the black guy because he's black. white people and other groups do this all the time. black people have been bamboozled by this american dream thing into believing that we should be fair and fairness = hire the best candidate vs hire those that look like you first and foremost. This is what right racism is about. since they dont treat you fairly you cant be the only group trying to be fair, if you do you will continue to be ran over. So you have to see Iggy as black face even if she personally isnt trying to go there. doesnt matter. thats how you have to see her. in order to protect your BLACK image. cause we know no one else will protect it but other people of the same group. this is how every group works except for black folks.
So its on you what you want to do or think about iggy.
as for TI. he's ignorant. even though i know for a fact TI has seen more of the world then i have.. T. I. being treated and excepted in other parts of the world as a superstar famous person isnt catching the same hell as normal black folks that live in Australia or any other foreign land. TI needs to get more intel on the goings on of white supremacy WORLD WIDE before he ever speaks on racism again.

exhibit A mr T.I.

exhibit b

^^The fact that they even asked this question tells you TI doesnt have a clue
Published on Mar 20, 2013

A new study suggests Queensland bus drivers were racist towards non whites. Researcher Redzo Mujcic explains the findings.

:dwillhuh:
You just fukked my buzz up :pacspit:

All those fukkin words man :why: