Take the p*ssy from your girlfriend while she's asleep multiple times and record it, JBO brehs.

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
Before I read this article I will say this whole "sexual assaulting" your wife is questionable as hell unless it's violent or something.

If she doesn’t want to have sex with you then the answer is no; married or not. This woman didn’t even get the opportunity to say no, so is most definitely rape. RvR In 1991 was when the law was reviewed.

I don’t know how she didn’t feel that, she must be a heavy drinker or sleeper. The minute a dikk gets hard and you move towards me I feel it.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yup gotta get the "ok" for that first. Especially these days. Ive had numerous women ask me to do that is the weird thing.

My guess is she probably wasnt really feeling dude and was looking for a way out.
Yeah. It shouldn't have to be established because if you are my woman, whenever either of us wants to fukk needs to be ok. Otherwise you not gonna be my woman. If I wake you up at 3am for some p*ssy, she gotta be with it as I am if I'm woken up. Even if I'd rather sleep. That's our duty to each other. The moment someone is getting turned down for sex in a relationship is the moment I'm cool with people getting bushed or cheated on.

I had a woman who flat out said early on that if she sleep, dont wake her up to fukk. That's perfectly fine. Many reasons why she could feel that way. There just wasn't a reason that I cared to entertain so I stopped fukking with her. She made her choice, I made mine. I can't be with a woman that doesn't want my dikk as often as possible. I'll lose interest. We were just fukking so there was no other reason to overlook that about her.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If she doesn’t want to have sex with you then the answer is no; married or not. This woman didn’t even get the opportunity to say no, so is most definitely rape. RvR In 1991 was when the law was reviewed.

I don’t know how she didn’t feel that, she must be a heavy drinker or sleeper. The minute a dikk gets hard and you move towards me I feel it.
I don't disagree with you. There just should not be a reason that your wife/husband doesn't want to have sex with you.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
aint nothing wrong with waking your girl up with sex if that's something that she is cool with and into.

The problem here was that she didn't know and he purposefully hid it from her instead of asking
Right. Waking her up to fukk is the point. Not sneak and fukk a sleeping corpse.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I have never had a woman sleep thru a mid-sleep sex attempt.

Im thinking he was drugging her, or some shyt. That combine w/ the objects, and the filming prolly had her like fukk all that.
Exactly

My girl knows when my dikk is inside her. How can she not know?

She had to be gone off some strong ambien ir melatonin