Take the p*ssy from your girlfriend while she's asleep multiple times and record it, JBO brehs.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
How did she not know?

:why: my thoughts as well

exactly...unless that byatch was in a unconscous state or coma...

SHE KNOWS GATTDAMN WELL SHE WAS GETTING DIKKED DOWN :ufdup:

shyt i hope this shyt don't set a precedent...

i woke my lady up last night with some dikk ..yeah she was in a deep sleep but once i gently pulled those panties to the side and slid my dikk in her

she knew wtf was going on :umad:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:gucci::gucci::gucci:
you wild, breh
Don't misunderstand me. I'm saying I'm not gonna be with a woman who isn't as sexually aggressive or as high a sex drive as me. If my girl wants dikk in a Macy's dressing room, she's getting it. If I'm sleep and she wakes me up for sex, then I'm waking up for sex. Likewise, if I want to fukk in the car on the way to dinner because she killing that dress, she gotta be with it and if I wake up at 3am and need her, then she has to wake up and give me what I need. If I'm with a woman that isn't with that, I will lose interest or I will think that she isn't attracted to me or fukking someone else and I will act accordingly to that.

So when I say it shouldn't have to be established, I mean you shouldn't even be involved with someone that you'd have to. Because I'm not going to be. It won't work. The problem is people don't have options and fukk who they can regardless of compatibility. If you have options, you can afford to find someone on your wavelength. And if you marry someone I would hope that you don't have to ask them for sex every time. That's ridiculous. if you do, then you shouldnt be married to them.

THIS GUY IN OP is a deviant though. I'm speaking in general, not this situation.

Last edited:

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
Yeah. It shouldn't have to be established because if you are my woman, whenever either of us wants to fukk needs to be ok. Otherwise you not gonna be my woman. If I wake you up at 3am for some p*ssy, she gotta be with it as I am if I'm woken up. Even if I'd rather sleep. That's our duty to each other. The moment someone is getting turned down for sex in a relationship is the moment I'm cool with people getting bushed or cheated on.

I had a woman who flat out said early on that if she sleep, dont wake her up to fukk. That's perfectly fine. Many reasons why she could feel that way. There just wasn't a reason that I cared to entertain so I stopped fukking with her. She made her choice, I made mine. I can't be with a woman that doesn't want my dikk as often as possible. I'll lose interest. We were just fukking so there was no other reason to overlook that about her.
You’re sick.