@taylor.banner .. Homegrown Black Dimepiece non Exotical :banderas:

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
I'm sure you get bytches, my nikka. :mjgrin:

Matter fact, I'm confident that regardless of what situation, I'd give you competition in the alpha game you're trying to puff your chest about and I'd have you questioning your self-esteem. But, I'm not one to be on that dikk measuring shyt on the internet.

I'll tell you the difference that might make you reevaluate whether the fact that you "get bytches" somehow keeps you from being an insecure fukk nikka.

One type of nikka has no problem w/ getting jawns and when the occasion happens that a woman isn't feeling him, he chalks it up as it's cool.:ehh:

The other nikka has no problem getting jawns but when a woman doesn't give him the right vibe, his insecurity is ready to conjure up a bunch of hateful, low key self hating, and ignorant shyt about her. :comeon:

So when you see a picture of a jawn and your conscious says, "Hmmm, my insecurity regarding shorty compels me to assume she's a bedwench. Yea! That'll make me feel better about myself!", other nikkas might comment on it. That's all I did, breh. :hubie: It's just Coli banter.
Bro, you're putting WAAAYYYY too much thought about my original statement. What u said LITERALLY doesnt apply to me at all.... U sound like a bytch trying to read my subconscious through a keyboard and online forum

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Bro, you're putting WAAAYYYY too much thought about my original statement. What u said LITERALLY doesnt apply to me at all.... U sound like a bytch trying to read my subconscious through a keyboard and online forum

You win, breh.:mjlol:

I was just getting a certain vibe from you.

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
You win, breh.:mjlol:

I was just getting a certain vibe from you.
Naw bro, I’m not on a bed wench witch hunt or nothing :pachaha: this woman doesn’t make me insecure, nor does she make me doubt myself .... none of the above.

BUT she reminds me of a lot of the black girls that live in downtown DC where I work... FYI it’s A LOT of wenches in DC especially in northwest and downtown DC... that’s the only reason why I said what I said...

But U also see I didn’t hate on her tho... I said she was fine

Either way it’s all good my brother

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
I'm sure you get bytches, my nikka. :mjgrin:

Matter fact, I'm confident that regardless of what situation, I'd give you competition in the alpha game you're trying to puff your chest about and I'd have you questioning your self-esteem. But, I'm not one to be on that dikk measuring shyt on the internet.

I'll tell you the difference that might make you reevaluate whether the fact that you "get bytches" somehow keeps you from being an insecure fukk nikka.

One type of nikka has no problem w/ getting jawns and when the occasion happens that a woman isn't feeling him, he chalks it up as it's cool.:ehh:

The other nikka has no problem getting jawns but when a woman doesn't give him the right vibe, his insecurity is ready to conjure up a bunch of hateful, low key self hating, and ignorant shyt about her. :comeon:

So when you see a picture of a jawn and your conscious says, "Hmmm, my insecurity regarding shorty compels me to assume she's a bedwench. Yea! That'll make me feel better about myself!", other nikkas might comment on it. That's all I did, breh. :hubie: It's just Coli banter.

i feel what you're saying but i got about twenty pounds of turnips that'll be in by the end of this month and my biggest expense for that has been water. it's ALL indoors. youtube can start you down the path, but you really need someone to kind of take your hand that's been there. you'll save a lot of time that way.