Texas to eliminate plumbing licenses Sept. 1 (Trade Brehs on notice)

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
free market :blessed:

If I want to hire the shoddy worker with no experience for $10 then :myman: I can

If I want to hire the professional with a license (when licenses mattered) a contract and a guarantee, for $250 then :myman: I can

buyer beware :mjlol:
So before this only certain people were allowed to work on YOUR house?

TL15

Veteran
Daps
So before this only certain people were allowed to work on YOUR house?

I think it's more about advertising yourself...

anyone can work on your house, car, etc. Hell anyone can perform heart surgery on you if you want :ld:

but only certain people can call themselves and advertise themselves as "mechanics" "plumbers" or "surgeons"

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I think it's more about advertising yourself...

anyone can work on your house, car, etc. Hell anyone can perform heart surgery on you if you want :ld:

but only certain people can call themselves and advertise themselves as "mechanics" "plumbers" or "surgeons"
I mean what's the real penalty for saying your a plumber if you're not.?

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
i guess it's up to the customer to ask if the plumber is accredited or not. seems like it should be your right to hire whoever the fukk you want :ehh:

People are stupid, the only way I knew is cuz a friend is being directly affected by it. It'll be on plumbing companies to create some kinda literature warning customers, cuz other wise people are gonna get finessed out here :steviej:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
giphy.gif

Prayers for the Texas sect of#Bidetgang.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We really are going backwards huh
unions arent really doing themselves any favors in 2019 :yeshrug: this isn't a hundred years ago when they were sending 8 year olds into fukkin coal mines. ive heard enough stories from kids i know who are electricians getting overtime for sitting in their car from the union :camby:

yeah, it's cool unions finesse money for their workers, but don't tell me that shyt is necessary with a straight face :mjlol: if unions prove their worth, then they'll continue to exist. it's up to them to do that

frankly, i think unions WILL actually prove their worth in this case :ehh: unlicensed plumbers sounds like it could be a disaster