Teyana Taylor & Rihanna fight on Twitter

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
I must have missed Rihanna having an ass...and her attitude is ugly to me.

Rihanna is a G.

Shes what every guy lowkey wants. A ride or die chick the will bust at the cops if need be.

Cmon what do you expect me to do with this ???

karrueche-tran-by-cliff-watts-for-vibe-3.png

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Rihanna is a G.

Shes what every guy lowkey wants. A ride or die chick the will bust at the cops if need be.

:salute: to Rihanna's pr. I mean this is type of foolishness that exists amongst her minions. Lol The same bytch that went on nightlife snitching.. :childplease: Real ride or die breh.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
She still looks better, G.

Chris Brown gf is something you see more often. She real cut but nothing really special.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Rihanna is a G.

Rih is a ride or die chick?! Who's she ride or dying for?? Chris Brown's reputation was trashed by her (not to say he didn't deserve it for beating her), but then she was tweeting shyt about J.R. Smith and how he was out partying with her smoking up instead of concentrating on his game. She comes off as a selfish bytch to me. Kae's beautiful. Didn't say she has the best body, but there's nothing wrong with her body either. People come in different shapes and sizes. Her face is very pretty.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Rih is a ride or die chick?! Who's she ride or dying for?? Chris Brown's reputation was trashed by her (not to say he didn't deserve it for beating her), but then she was tweeting shyt about J.R. Smith and how he was out partying with her smoking up instead of concentrating on his game. She comes off as a selfish bytch to me. Kae's beautiful. Didn't say she has the best body, but there's nothing wrong with her body either. People come in different shapes and sizes. Her face is very pretty.

You all up into the gossip. None of us know these folks. All three of these women are beautiful but Rihanna is definitely more exotic and unique than "Kae."

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You all up into the gossip. None of us know these folks. All three of these women are beautiful but Rihanna is definitely more exotic and unique than "Kae."
Nothing is exotic about Rihanna. I hate that word exotic lol what does it mean?! She's so typical. Only thing that makes her look more edgy are all her tats and her "twitter thug" attitude.

But how is she ride or die though? I'm just curious...

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas

Its not all about the face. Karcoochi face is really strong her jawline and 12 yr old body makes me question whether she was a boy in past life

you have to understand riri is about that life.

rihanna-smoke-snoop-and-warren-g.jpg

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Chris Brown's girl looks like every other chick from Laos, Thailand or Cambodia I saw growing up. 1 out of every 7 of them looked like that, stop gassing this chick up. I have multiple girls that look like her on my facebook :childplease:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Chris Brown's girl looks like every other chick from Laos, Thailand or Cambodia I saw growing up. 1 out of every 7 of them looked like that, stop gassing this chick up. I have multiple girls that look like her on my facebook :childplease:

Exactly, she look like a Thai chick w/ a Black person skin tone. That ain't rare.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson

Which means the average girl from Laos, Thailand and Cambodia >>>>>> :umad: