Teyana Taylor & Rihanna fight on Twitter

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Hate yourselves, brehs. Self hate is surely the way to go.

Also Rihanna has a team to take care of her looks because she being snapped by a camera 24 hrs/ 7 days which is 1000000000000000x more than Kae

:deadmanny:

I'm the one with self hate yet the chick you stanning for is wearing indian remy and brazilian wavy trying to achieve what kae does naturally? :childplease:

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
Get mad when your girl at 30 and two kids later becomes fat brehs. I honestly don't take too many of you guys opinions judging from the women that are lusted for on this board :flabbynsick:

You like young pre pubesent looking girls

I have no problem with that.

Infact i just think your trolling tbh

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
You like young pre pubesent looking girls

I have no problem with that.

Infact i just think your trolling tbh

The whole thought process of me liking pre pubescent girls shaming is silly. You have been indoctrinated by fat white women's media campaign "real women have curves"..No real women have uterus's,periods and 2 x chromosomes and that comes from every body shape. :umad: You just like overweight women and that's okay. No need to shame other males for their preferences like those lonely cows have shamed you into liking them. You don't have to accept it, you know? :troll:

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
My apologies. Your gorgeous, though I don't understand why you feel the need to argue about such frivolous things.
Thank you. I'm not arguing :sad: just stating my opinion. No hard feelings or anything. Nothing wrong with a friendly debate. Beauty is subjective at the end of the day.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
The whole thought process of me liking pre pubescent girls shaming is silly. You have been indoctrinated by fat white women's media campaign "real women have curves"..No real women have uterus's,periods and 2 x chromosomes and that comes from every body shape. :umad: You just like overweight women and that's okay. No need to shame other males for their preferences like those lonely cows have shamed you into liking them. You don't have to accept it, you know? :troll:

13 year old girls have those characteristics too. You smashing them?