Teyana Taylor & Rihanna fight on Twitter

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Nothing is exotic about Rihanna. I hate that word exotic lol what does it mean?! She's so typical. Only thing that makes her look more edgy are all her tats and her "twitter thug" attitude.

But how is she ride or die though? I'm just curious...

Point me to where I can find a Rihanna? If I lived on the Islands maybe I'd agree but in America? Nah.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Its not all about the face. Karcoochi face is really strong her jawline and 12 yr old body makes me question whether she was a boy in past life

you have to understand riri is about that life.

rihanna-smoke-snoop-and-warren-g.jpg

LOL anyone can put a blunt in their mouth and sharpie Thug Life on their stomach. Come on...

Rih living the thug life in Barbados - ha!

None of those ladies resemble men...at all. Whether we can agree to disagree on who's prettier - neither look manly.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Point me to where I can find a Rihanna? If I lived on the Islands maybe I'd agree but in America? Nah.

:heh: The point is the Rihanna you like is manufactured. It comes with a team of hair stylists and makeup artists. Kae is naturally pretty cause that's how she actually looks. Rihanna has to spend 10 hours to achieve a presentable look. Lulz breh. I know we grade black chicks on a handicap here but stop it. Holla at me when she's rocking her natural hair breh.Can step out the house and look exactly the same without the face mask.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Chris Brown's girl looks like every other chick from Laos, Thailand or Cambodia I saw growing up. 1 out of every 7 of them looked like that, stop gassing this chick up. I have multiple girls that look like her on my facebook :childplease:
I don't think that a person is less attractive because they don't look "different." If you have pretty features, you have pretty features. You can have 10 beautiful girls who look almost exactly the same, but that doesn't mean they're not beautiful. Since when does being beautiful mean "looking different?"

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
:heh: The point is the Rihanna you like is manufactured. It comes with a team of hair stylists and makeup artists. Kae is naturally pretty cause that's how she actually looks. Rihanna has to spend 10 hours to achieve a presentable look. Lulz breh. I know we grade black chicks on a handicap here but stop it.
Im white and Rihanna is naturally 10 thousand times more attractive than a random Asian girl.

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
LOL anyone can put a blunt in their mouth and sharpie Thug Life on their stomach. Come on...

None of those ladies resemble men...at all. Whether we can agree to disagree on who's prettier - neither look manly.

Rihanna is rare. To pull off the look she has without trying to hard is impossible which makes her exotic.

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
Im white and Rihanna is naturally 10 thousand times more attractive than a random Asian girl.
Chris Brown's girl looks like every other chick from Laos, Thailand or Cambodia I saw growing up. 1 out of every 7 of them looked like that, stop gassing this chick up. I have multiple girls that look like her on my facebook :childplease:

:wow:

I guess we reached a consensus

Riri>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>karacoochi

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
I say the same things about Mila Kunis. This is how she actually looks.

SNN1425E---_1637400a.jpg

:huhldup: If you find that attractive do you but don't hype that up as some rare beauty when she's spent 10 hours in front of hair stylist and makeup artists.

Check Beyonce without the hair hat and minimal makeup. She's a naturally good looking girl. You can't hate on that.

beyonce-no-weave.jpg

but I can and will hate on this being propped up as some rarefied beauty.

rihanna_without_makeup.jpg

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA

Rhi friend look like a dude tho :huhldup:

melissa-forde-rihanna-best-friend-lesbian-date-picture.jpg

Melissa-Forde-Wesley-Snipes-That-Grape-Juice.jpg

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Hate yourselves, brehs. Self hate is surely the way to go.

Also Rihanna has a team to take care of her looks because she being snapped by a camera 24 hrs/ 7 days which is 1000000000000000x more than Kae