Thanks again PAT: NCAA to relocate championships from North Carolina for 2016-17

Bishop_BP_Jakes

Prophesying on your CD's and tapes
Daps
Reppin
3-3-6 Mafia
I got good memories of HP...my boy's ex used to let me and my cousins stay in the apartments over there by the Palladium for free whenever I was back in town. Did music with DJ E Sudd at his studio off Eastchester

Good times :ohlawd:
Yeah I grew up down the street from ESudd. He's good people

Bishop_BP_Jakes

Prophesying on your CD's and tapes
Daps
Reppin
3-3-6 Mafia
Yea he ended up becoming 2 Chainz road DJ...he's down here now. The music we did together is from the mixtape cover in my avi (the mixtape is still on Dat Piff :banderas:)
Ok, so you're the dude on here i was talking to about Esudd last year. Couldn't remember to save my life

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Yeah, it will be in one of those 3 Florida sites. I think this short term though, it should be at the school with the best record. A Florida site isnt as good if it happens to be Clemson (or Louisville) against anyone non-Miami in the other division.

Plus, it helps the conference to have their best team get to the playoff with the home game.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
ACC and NCAA walking a fine line and I hope it bites them in the ass.
I hope the states pull out their public schools and kill these leagues and open way either a paying league for younger players in basketball or football and etc.
Anything that could kill the NCAA I'm for.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
ACC and NCAA walking a fine line and I hope it bites them in the ass.
I hope the states pull out their public schools and kill these leagues and open way either a paying league for younger players in basketball or football and etc.
Anything that could kill the NCAA I'm for.

:what:
Why would this cause schools to pull out of the ncaa?

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
:what:
Why would this cause schools to pull out of the ncaa?
I said the states would pull their public schools out of the ncaa.
Why they don't need it and they can do what the NCAA does without the hassle of the NCAA bullshyt rules and phony moralism.