Thanks again PAT: NCAA to relocate championships from North Carolina for 2016-17

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I said the states would pull their public schools out of the ncaa.
Why they don't need it and they can do what the NCAA does without the hassle of the NCAA bullshyt rules and phony moralism.

Again I ask...Why would them taking a championship game out of a state, which is an ACC decision, cause schools to get out of the ncaa?

Btw the NCAA is a necessary evil. You think schools are going to govern themselves close to equally?:heh:

Last edited:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Again I ask...Why would them taking a championship game out of a state, which is an ACC decision, cause schools to get out of the ncaa?
You might want to read the thread breah, the NCAA also punished the state as well. i'm talking specifically about the NCAA.
Which is why when you quoted me, you said the NCAA.
Now if you want to say now that you ddidn't read the article and made a mistake, thats cool, if not there is nothing left to discuss if you can't read.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's amazing how causes that don't affect primarily black folks get changes brought with the quickness

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
:laff: everybody else already have nfl games scheduled the next day. Except Miami and for whatever reason I don't see them having it in Miami.
fukk it, we'll take Orlando. Weather should be better than Charlotte in December.

We really should be playing in our newly renovated stadium in Miami, Seminoles Hard Rock Cafe Stadium. Maybe some other year.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
You might want to read the thread breah, the NCAA also punished the state as well. i'm talking specifically about the NCAA.
Which is why when you quoted me, you said the NCAA.
Now if you want to say now that you ddidn't read the article and made a mistake, thats cool, if not there is nothing left to discuss if you can't read.

I skimmed it. Didn't fully read it.
But still I ask which you still havent answered, why would them moving a game be cause for a school to leave the ncaa?

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I skimmed it. Didn't fully read it.
But still I ask which you still havent answered, why would them moving a game be cause for a school to leave the ncaa?
I answered that question already.
NCAA wants to take money out of their pocket they can take a lot of money out the NCAA's pocket by removing teams from NCAA, which is going to hurt their money, their sales, and etc.
On top of that they can then say they don't need them and hopefully work with other states to all massively pull out and make a NCAA alternative.
Like I said earlier, I"m for anything that could potentially destroy the NCAA.

Bishop_BP_Jakes

Prophesying on your CD's and tapes
Daps
Reppin
3-3-6 Mafia
What is to be gained by this shyt? Southern cacs sure love shooting themselves in the foot over the bible and foolish pride
Ironically a lot of the conservative folks (black & white) are opposed to the bill. Saw a poll recently that was roughly 70-30 against. I just don't get what Cac McCrory is tryna prove at this point :why:
In 3 months you managed to cost the state hundreds of millions of dollars and alienate your own party. Shyt is mind blowing

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
The fact that the NCAA of all fukking organizations is pushing a morality issue is ironic as hell though...
Yeah boycott a state because they don't allow men to go in women's bathrooms.
Take it easy on the state of Pennsylvania and Penn State for allowing Sandusky to setup a child raping network on campus and Penn State and Joe Pa cover for it.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I said the states would pull their public schools out of the ncaa.
Why they don't need it and they can do what the NCAA does without the hassle of the NCAA bullshyt rules and phony moralism.

Why would other states or schools come together so NC can have discriminatory laws?