Thanks again PAT: NCAA to relocate championships from North Carolina for 2016-17

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
A lot of southern states are against that law and have similar laws coming up for vote that will most likely pass.

OK, and what about the rest of the country? The south gonna secede and make their own governing body? The Governor of GA has already vetoed those dumb ass laws and vows too every time they come up.

The NCAA already doesn't have those events in Mississippi because of the confederate flag and they pulled events out of South Carolina until they removed it.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
OK, and what about the rest of the country? The south gonna secede and make their own governing body? The Governor of GA has already vetoed those dumb ass laws and vows too every time they come up.

I could see a group of southern and midwest states pulling their schools from the NCAA and establishign a super conference independent of it if things go this route.
All that said, I'm only hoping for a potential crippling of the NCAA.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I answered that question already.
NCAA wants to take money out of their pocket they can take a lot of money out the NCAA's pocket by removing teams from NCAA, which is going to hurt their money, their sales, and etc.
On top of that they can then say they don't need them and hopefully work with other states to all massively pull out and make a NCAA alternative.
Like I said earlier, I"m for anything that could potentially destroy the NCAA.

So Carolina public schools would do that why tho? They make more money being with the ncaa than they would being random floaters playing games against eachother cause every other school in the country in the ncaa.
And what's the point of having a ncaa alternate to do the same exact thing that the ncaa does now?
Perfect world it sounds amazing tho

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
So Carolina public schools would do that why tho? They make more money being with the ncaa than they would being random floaters playing games against eachother cause every other school in the country in the ncaa.
And what's the point of having a ncaa alternate to do the same exact thing that the ncaa does now?
Perfect world it sounds amazing tho
NC state colleges gonna make money regardless of the NC and if they start paying its really gonna hurt the NCAA.
I don't think you are going to beat the NCAA being a copy of it, if it can lead to paying players and etc, its all good to me.
I don't have it all planned out but if it could lead to the fall of the NCAA, I"m hoping it does. I really am.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

Breh, you are literally in here championing discrimination so that it furthers your own interests. Is your last name Dilfer?

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Breh, you are literally in here championing discrimination so that it furthers your own interests. Is your last name Dilfer?
I think the bill with regard to trans is dangerous and I understand why it was made and hate that we have come to a place where you have to pass a law to uphold private property rights and civil liberties from those who would throw it away for forced acceptance of a protected class.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Isn't this going to a special election due to both being tied or something? This was probably the only gubernatorial race I kept up with