The Astrology Thread

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Aries people arent bad really.

They dont beat around the bush usually :ehh:
Depending on aspects of course

They're not bad, they just do bad things lmao. I learned the hard way with mine but I don't discount all Aries because of him but now I know the red flags.

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
Here is a tarot reading site.
Free Tarot Reading by the Decans
I only like the readings from the decan.

just got The Star,The Magician,The Sun,and Strength,seems too good to be true..

then again i been feeling slight energy shifts for the better,so i'm gonna embrace it with blind blissful faith,i got nada to lose at this point,i mean mi ghastly gargoyle arse got a strippers numero's the other day,maybe that twas practice for the future..

says i'm gonna make new relationships and someone from the past is gonna resurface,we shall see,tis a 9 year,and already shaping up to be epic glo-bully,i finally feel i deserve this power,i'm a past pharaoh after all,my dirty ass karma is finally reaching a equilibrium point,i strive for righteousness and realness above all,so fukk it,i'm manifesting my gifts for these last dayze,then spacebound..

eye can't lose!

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Another Pisces back in my life. But this one is on the Aquarius cusp and Mars/Venus in Aries so he is more assertive than others I've met. Our compatibility/Affinity rating is 90-93%. He's a weirdo but he's so sweet to me. He wants what he wants and I have to constantly tell him to slow down but I dont feel rushed or pressured. It's amusing to me because the Aries energy reminds me of a young child (Aries is the 1st sign) and my Mars is also in Aries so I understand.

Him: Sun in Pisces, Moon in Pisces, Mars in Aries and Venus in Aries
Me: Sun in Gemini, Moon in Virgo, Mars in Aries and Venus is Gemini

My tarot reading for January/Capricorn season did say I'd find love, so confirmation? Im hoping I have better luck this time because my past flings tend to go left or horribly wrong lol.