The Astrology Thread

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I met a pisces chick and we hit it off. :noah:

Such a breathe of fresh air after being in relationships with nothing but scorpios:pacspit:

I'm a Taurus btw

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Lots of jealousy and very possessive. Stubborn af. Manipulator. Lots of passion and the sex was great but the fights were terrible. She always wanted reassurance I love her and wanted to know where I was at all times. shyt was suffocating.
Expound on the manipulation please and was she revengeful ?

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Expound on the manipulation please and was she revengeful ?
A lot of lame threats like "if you get off the phone, don't call me back." Im going to the gym tho:dahell:

Broke up with her. She says she thinks she is pregnant. That was a lie to get me back.

Revenge? How about for the past 2 years she has made fake profiles to see what I got going on. Or contacting chicks she "heard" I'm talking to so she can sabotage shyt.:francis:

I've dealt with 3 scorpios and they all were similar albeit not as extreme as she was. The love is intense but the games are too stressful. I'm too laid back to be dealing with that all the time:yeshrug:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Reading back my relationships are so crazy lol. Like I dont know how to recognize red flags until ots too late.

My current boo is a Capricorn with Aries rising and Taurus Moon.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reading back my relationships are so crazy lol. Like I dont know how to recognize red flags until ots too late.

My current boo is a Capricorn with Aries rising and Taurus Moon.
Girl!! My horoscope and my gut both told me to walk away. I'm so stubborn thought. High five for life lessons.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
Does anyone know any sites that give accurate horoscopes. Not that mumbo jumbo about planets rotating that I can't understand. I want actual plain English horoscopes.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
A lot of lame threats like "if you get off the phone, don't call me back." Im going to the gym tho:dahell:

Broke up with her. She says she thinks she is pregnant. That was a lie to get me back.

Revenge? How about for the past 2 years she has made fake profiles to see what I got going on. Or contacting chicks she "heard" I'm talking to so she can sabotage shyt.:francis:

I've dealt with 3 scorpios and they all were similar albeit not as extreme as she was. The love is intense but the games are too stressful. I'm too laid back to be dealing with that all the time:yeshrug:
:mjlol:

Breh she ain't do that :laff:

Have you sworn off scorpios ?

I'm done with Aries breh I haven't dated one in 8 years I just can't .

The crazy think about scorpios is I think with virgos which I am hey are better off as friends .

My Scorpio friends are the shyt but don't think I can date a Scorpio even doe they have all the traits I love besides the jealousy of course .

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
:mjlol:

Breh she ain't do that :laff:

Have you sworn off scorpios ?

I'm done with Aries breh I haven't dated one in 8 years I just can't .

The crazy think about scorpios is I think with virgos which I am hey are better off as friends .

My Scorpio friends are the shyt but don't think I can date a Scorpio even doe they have all the traits I love besides the jealousy of course .
The trick is finding a Scorpio with Libra or Sag planets. Especially Sag.

yakamein

#milfhunter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA2HTOWN

Sounds like my ex and I. With the exception she's the pieces and I'm the Scorpio. She was bat shyt crazy.