The basketball shoe industry is being crushed by the athleisure wave

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Nike fell off around 2010 I can't see myself wearing nike basketball shoes made after 02 in fashionable way all of the LeBron's are hit n miss the kds Kyrie's Steph's hardens etc don't wow me if it wasn't for retro nikes even they thotted out most classics with dumb colorways. I would be in designers n vans 247 n airmaxes alot of ppl don't Kno how to dress or put certain shoes together with certain types of jeans slacks and joggers:yeshrug: yeezy n donc been hipped to the retro vibe it started in 99 really it's reasons why 90s fashion always stays in style
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:.....what?!?....

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
I've been rocking running trainers personally. I still say Nike has the best looking and performing running shoes and they have great looking walking shoes (huarache, air maxes etc..)

The problem with Nike is that it's a bit too expensive, next shoe I'm gonna cop is the joyrides. Those look nice to me

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Air Force 1s were a basketball show that transitioned into leisure...now they're more popular than ever with cacs everywhere rocking them.

Nike will just create more casual type shoes aligned with athlete brands or just straight endorsements for lifestyle shoes instead of athletic

Oldschooler

All Star
Daps
Basketball shoes got too conspicuous with designs and colouring schemes. Kinda hard to wear that outside of the gym if you are 30+. Also, the quality of the shoes got compromised in favor of weight reduction and extravagant designs. How many times have we seen shoes "blowing out" in recent times.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
What's hilarious is you got clowns in here talking shyt on J's....when the shoe of the year last year was the Jordan 1 Travis Scott....
Travis-Scott-Air-Jordan-1-High-OG-CD4487-100-Release-Date-Price.jpg

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
I'm gonna let those cats a Nike worry about that BS:yeshrug:

They have plenty of fools paying $200+ for $10 sneakers. :skip: