The biggest elephant in the room in most relationships: Women think they settled and could have done better

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Facts upon facts

some women would legit rather die alone than "settle"
If that's how they feel, then I say let em.

This may sound fukked up, but I don't believe in "Should've, could've, would've". If she COULD'VE, then she WOULD'VE. The "Good ones" just don't up get away. Conscious decisions were made

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
The sad part is they will express this to you as if you're going to sympathize with them which tells me their girlfriends are most likely supportive of the fukkery. soon as i hear a girl talk down about her dude she's for the streets status immediately.

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They only feel that why when your money lookin funny… If your bread is right trust she ain’t thinking about the next nikka or the nikka she use to mess :mjlol:

If she on the Amex accounts, got Marc Jacob and LV bags pushing that big body Benz GLS 2023 model and 2 decades deep in a marriage and still getting long stroked raw 4 times a week… A thought about she could’ve done better never crossed her mind because I’m the nikka she did better with :mjgrin:

So many rich men get cheated on...

Sooooooo many

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
The funniest part is when this shyt is said by women with kids

Had a co worker who got 2 kids by 2 different men, one by a ex con who was still married but separated and the nikka had 6 other kids and then she had a kid with a bum nikka who lives with his mama and doesn’t pay child support…. BUT I ALWAYS HEAR HER AND THE OTHER CHICKS TALKING ABOUT IM NOT SETTLING even when the guy who even talking to them doesn’t have any kids and handles their responsibility…

How can u use the word not settling when u already settled when u let 2 bums knock u up

This the female equivalent of Coli red pill babble.

Neither gender seems to like it when the other one is delusional, but that's a tough pill to take because both sides are delusion from YouTube vids and social media echo chambers. The sad joke in all this is neither gender realizes how unrealistic and delusional they are.

The relationship between the Coli and LSA is a great example. They both hate each other as a group but they're the male/female equivalent of the same thing.

Last edited:

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
Again insatiable.. :wow:

Also you have the thought process that as humans we arent really supposed to be life long monogamous, most signs point to serial monogamy. There is the thought process that after she gets your seed and you help enough til the kids are old enough to be good, you are useless and she should go get a different type of seed to differentiate her kids as it give better chance to survive.. In folklore I guess they call it 7 year itch, our hormones/biology seem to push us towards that also, the concept of marriage is more social construct
:leon:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Most don't know how to act when you give them everything they think they want. Sometimes getting a man to settle and commit is a goal and then they are over it after they get that like the challenge has been achieved... now the eyes are still wandering.

Stick to your goals, build the life you want. They will see your drive/determination. to them the challenge is to become your top priority but when you give them that validation they don't appreciate it. They look down on you for wavering from your path. And the shyt will never make sense. Because they don't actually know what they want or how to be pleased within themselves . They are still chasing validation and assessing self with no real direction.

You watch a guy like Papoose hold down a woman from prison wife the chick and he gets dogged out in public by some bum that slid right with minimal effort into his wife. Couldn't be me. Make it your world and bring her along for the ride but never lose sight of your goals and your vision. Don't get lost in a woman because she will resent you for it.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
You get what you put up with in life. Don't take shyt from disrespectful people, you won't have to ever deal with them. Black men make the mistake in thinking we have to take what's given/offered to us - whether a certain salary, our lot in life, the perceptions of others, etc... I am not a fair man and what I want is what I deserve to have (and more), but I am kind to people that have been with me and done right by me.

If a situation/relationship ain't improving your condition in a meaningful way, you better end it. Prostitutes are cheaper and better for your mind than a disrespectful spouse that you have to battle with (emotionally/psychologically) everyday.

A wife should be building you up after a long day of stress, not tearing you down. But negroes so in need to be loved that you start thinking someone that is just with you and under the delusion they have options, is worth putting up with in life

I'd rather live on the street than put up with a disrespectful woman/spouse.

Y'all can put up with that bullshyt if you want to, but here is what will happen.... your sense of pride and self-image will take a massive hit. Then she'll leave your ass and you'll be sitting there miserable, possibly overweight, and a shell of who you once was in life.

If you do right by yourself as a man, you will get better results in life.

:manny:

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
This. I'd follow up by saying that most men are more likely to be satisfied/content with their wife if she fits their baseline criteria. They won't wanna mess it up (assuming he's not a cheater of course)

As where some women could literally have a good man, but that's not enough to satisfy them because he probably doesn't hit all her bases.

It all has to do with the fact that women require more from their ideal man than men require from their ideal women.

For a man, as long as she's attractive enough, not annoying, the sex is great and frequent, and doesn't seem like she's using you, that's good enough. Women need a man that's also attractive, not annoying, good sex, etc. but also tall, has a good enough salary, is ambitious enough, is more decisive, calm in tough moments, can be the emotional rock,

This is all generalizations of course. But there's a reason why always see married women wishing they "chose better" or chose a different man.

And :mjlol: at Cherokee at Law :mjlol: you should trademark that or put it in a sig that's gold.
You forgot that the ideal man for women also needs to be :

From the right ethnic group, Charismatic, virile, a rebel at heart, swagged out, extroverted, exciting, adventurous, traditional, romantic, nice but tough when needed, protective not not possessive, not boring, Not too young but not too old, A High status man in society, a handyman(great with cars, fixing stuff in general) great physical shape with muscles, Popular/famous, validated by everyone, socially proofed, respected by his peers and her peers, loved by her , sexually desired and coveted by other women

Also he needs to own beautiful beachfront mansions located in the nicest parts of Florida, California, South Carolina and Maine. And he needs To have a nice spot in Manhattan. And fancy appartements in the richest, safest and nicest areas of Paris and London. And frequently travel to exotic, tropical and romantic destinations.