The "Black Elite" in London? Londons super rich Nigerians. **UPDATE** South African elites docu.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Any African flaunting their wealth should be ashamed. I got love for Africans but y'all need to do better. Whole continent lags behind in every measure of human wellbeing. Let's build strong economies in Africa then brag about our wealth, as a collective.
black people period. the youtube comments are mainly people clowning them

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Nigerians be all over the world ballin.
When I was at the mama shelter bar in Paris, I got excited as shyt when some black ppl speaking english sat next to us. Dude pulled out a fat knot of euros so I'm like oh ok :obama:, wonder who these cats are......
Turns out they were some fukking nigerians. barely wanted to talk to me once they found out i was akata :pacspit:

I have a lot of nigerian friends cause one of my best friends is nigerian. but i'm lowkey sick of them being the default example for rich cultured black people internationally. They even getting that rep in the US now and basically get all the bad bytches in Atlanta and Houston
They like to pretend that every nigerian is a doctor or engineer, but most of these dudes really getting it benefit from corruption and nepotism.

Daps
black people period. the youtube comments are mainly people clowning them

Yes, but Africa's supposed to lead the way. Saying "other black ppl r effed up 2" is not a valid excuse.

The dismal state of AAs, Caribbeans and Afro Lat-Ams is merely a reflection of the dismal state of our homeland. See we're all connected genetically, mentally....spiritually. So when Afica turns the tide, so too will its diaspora.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yes, but Africa's supposed to lead the way. Saying "other black ppl r effed up 2" is not a valid excuse.

The dismal state of AAs, Caribbeans and Afro Lat-Ams is merely a reflection of the dismal state of our homeland. See we're all connected genetically, mentally....spiritually. So when Afica turns the tide, so too will its diaspora.

Black people are screwed up on every corner of this planet. You can make the literally argument AAs should lead the way because they are in the worlds wealthiest nation. You can make the argument Jamaica should lead the way because they are in their own land. etc etc etc.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Nigerians be all over the world ballin.
When I was at the mama shelter bar in Paris, I got excited as shyt when some black ppl speaking english sat next to us. Dude pulled out a fat knot of euros so I'm like oh ok :obama:, wonder who these cats are......
Turns out they were some fukking nigerians. barely wanted to talk to me once they found out i was akata :pacspit:

I have a lot of nigerian friends cause one of my best friends is nigerian. but i'm lowkey sick of them being the default example for rich cultured black people internationally. They even getting that rep in the US now and basically get all the bad bytches in Atlanta and Houston
They like to pretend that every nigerian is a doctor or engineer, but most of these dudes really getting it benefit from corruption and nepotism.

I grew up with some cool Nigerians, but they are known in general for being scammers everywhere they go.

Man

Internet Liar
Daps
Black people are screwed up on every corner of this planet. You can make the literally argument AAs should lead the way because they are in the worlds wealthiest nation. You can make the argument Jamaica should lead the way because they are in their own land. etc etc etc.

Nah, the root has to be firm first my nig, same as most other races building

Mazino

All Star
Daps
Their parents are thieves, I can't respect that.

Nigeria should be on some Wakanda shyt but we've got too many greedy, fraudulent motherfukkers that line their pockets at the expense of their people.

The corruption is just flat out insane, the current Pres is doing a lot to curb it and recoup stolen money and property but plenty made out like bandits with hundreds of millions and even billions of dollars.

Daps

No. Just no. Thats the reason shyt is fukked up. Africans don't wanna take responsibility for anything:snoop:

Y'all better get it together soon. That's all I'm gon say.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Their parents are thieves, I can't respect that.

Nigeria should be on some Wakanda shyt but we've got too many greedy, fraudulent motherfukkers that line their pockets at the expense of their people.

The corruption is just flat out insane, the current Pres is doing a lot to curb it and recoup stolen money and property but plenty made out like bandits with hundreds of millions and even billions of dollars.

Buhari is a thief. His assets list his farm and 80 cows and yet all of his children afforded university in Britain.

He surrounds himself with corrupt people like Tinubu (a major drug trafficker) and Amaechi (who stole a state's budget to fund his campaign) but he says he wants to fight corruption

He absolved a politician who stole millions to 'cut grass' in Nigeria.

Last edited: