The "Black Elite" in London? Londons super rich Nigerians. **UPDATE** South African elites docu.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Any African flaunting their wealth should be ashamed. I got love for Africans but y'all need to do better. Whole continent lags behind in every measure of human wellbeing. Let's build strong economies in Africa then brag about our wealth, as a collective.

To busy trying to floss and purchase European products and buying houses in Western countries(essentially investing in the economy in those western countries.)

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Wow, there is a video of black prosperity being shown and 98% of the posts are negative comment about ALL Nigerians and black people in general. :mjpls:

I wonder what the comments look like in threads about Dubai wealth. :sas2:

Im not that surprised though. This is thecoli. :mjgrin:

I'd say the same about Dubai, and indian wealth also.....if more than 60% of the society is living in mud huts then I can't concur wit the bling bling show off....I'm sorry :manny:

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
The real money is in Africa :wow:

I just hope the wealthy of Africa and Asia would stop c00ning over European aristocracy activities and brands :stopitslime:

Them bourgie African chicks though :noah:

Having lived in London once upon a time I can tell you they are beautiful but some of the bytchiest people you ever wanted to meet.

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
Any African flaunting their wealth should be ashamed. I got love for Africans but y'all need to do better. Whole continent lags behind in every measure of human wellbeing. Let's build strong economies in Africa then brag about our wealth, as a collective.

How can you build a strong economy when your natural resources are being took by Europeans and China for very low prices?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Get the fukk off that pedestal. We're all in the same boat. Everything you said can be flipped right back at you...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
How come you can't even send money out of Nigeria anymore?

What kind of pbnj no bread ish is that

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Nigerians be all over the world ballin.
When I was at the mama shelter bar in Paris, I got excited as shyt when some black ppl speaking english sat next to us. Dude pulled out a fat knot of euros so I'm like oh ok :obama:, wonder who these cats are......
Turns out they were some fukking nigerians. barely wanted to talk to me once they found out i was akata :pacspit:

I have a lot of nigerian friends cause one of my best friends is nigerian. but i'm lowkey sick of them being the default example for rich cultured black people internationally. They even getting that rep in the US now and basically get all the bad bytches in Atlanta and Houston
They like to pretend that every nigerian is a doctor or engineer, but most of these dudes really getting it benefit from corruption and nepotism.

Some of them are the children of corrupt Nigerian businessmen and government officials. Some are simply the children of Nigerian migrants who came in the 60's - 80's.