The "Black Elite" in London? Londons super rich Nigerians. **UPDATE** South African elites docu.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Their parents are thieves, I can't respect that.

Nigeria should be on some Wakanda shyt but we've got too many greedy, fraudulent motherfukkers that line their pockets at the expense of their people.

The corruption is just flat out insane, the current Pres is doing a lot to curb it and recoup stolen money and property but plenty made out like bandits with hundreds of millions and even billions of dollars.

I`m sure Rich Nigerians are seen as comedic relief amongst the non African elites.

Mazino

All Star
Daps
Buhari is a thief. His assets list his farm and 80 cows and yet all of his children afforded university in Britain.

He surrounds himself with corrupt people like Tinubu and Amaechi (who stole a state's budget to fund his campaign) but he says he wants to fight corruption

He absolved a politician who stole millions to 'cut grass' in Nigeria.
Ah trust me man I know it's just lip service to a degree, my mother went to school with Obasanjo's kids.

Unfortunately taking corruption out of Nigeria is like trying to get blood out of stone :mjcry: