The Black Tax: The Cost of Being Black In America

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
The demonization of the black race endures even to this day. This shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone with half a brain, but certain people will deny all the facts he presented. That's what 'they' do, make themselves perpetual victims and move goalposts for a living. I have seen with my own eyes many times how racist these fukks are. It's difficult not to just wish for the end of all of them.

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I need to watch the entire thing but this is dope content, and should be taught among all black families

The game has been rigged but we still play. Even though it can be frustrating at times to have ignorance from other races trying to downplay the systems that were set in place in this country

Some will say this isn’t important but I tell people all the time, you didn’t just magically show up here. Where ever you were born, your family, etc. It’s the results of decisions that were made by groups of people before us. Unfortunately cacs have done dirt and hid their hand, and tell us to forget

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I remember the application/resume study. Literally the same resumes were chosen just off Cac sounding names alone :dwillhuh: Had a bird try to tell me that it’s not systematic like we don’t have to shoot 100% daily. I loved NWA but I honestly think this was the beginning of the new deconstruction of the Black race.