The democrats are doing everything for Trump to win 2020

Colonel Sanders

Chief cookin
Daps
One of these three are going to be the next presidential candidate for the democratic party, you can say Trump already win

6Vfu5kVd.jpg

A biracial liberal feminist woman from California breh - Obama copycat female version

c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg

A biracial homosexual from New Jersey - Obama copycat

And Hillary version 2.0
Gillibrand_headshot.jpg

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
The establishment is afriad of Bernie. The elites are smart with their use of tokens because if you try to criticize their future leading candidates they can just call your homophobic, misgoynistic, or racist. It's identity politics.

Colonel Sanders

Chief cookin
Daps
The establishment is afriad of Bernie. The elites are smart with their use of tokens because if you try to criticize their future leading candidates they can just call your homophobic, misgoynistic, or racist. It's identity politics.

Bernie can win this easily and he's the only one who can win the blue collar states back

Colonel Sanders

Chief cookin
Daps
Am I supposed to be mad that we're propping up Obama-like candidates???? Did Obama not win both of his elections????

Obama is one of the most charismatic politician since Kennedy, that's the difference between him and these other biracial candidates. Booker and harris could never win the blue collar states like Obama did in the past.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Their hate for the minorities are stronger than reason, so yes 100%

No... but they see and know dude is an idiot and dangerous... I already see some at fukking Fox News turn against him.

Not... they would just get another Republican.

Yes they hate minorities too, but they also hate looking weak, like idiots, and embarrassed. If they could get rid of this dude now they would.

They over him. Trust.... they probably got someone in mind already but its over for Trump

Martha

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont care what anyone says. for u to be a president in this day in age, u have to be have the gift of gab and not suffer from any awkward behavior.

say what u will about donald trump, he was only, (i repeat) ONLY, able to beat out all his republican contenders because he was a fast talking white hood rat. plus, he was funny. also, he was more popular (because hes been on tv forever) than all the other candidates combined. plus, hillary was just acting silly. fainting, not working as hard as trump (i.e. neglecting to visit liberal states because she thought they were already in the bag for her). just facts. if u think he won outside of these reasons, ur a moron.

now, for a democrat to even have a chance against him in 2020, that democrat cant be a woman. has to be a man, and good looking and also have somewhat of a scumbag aura about him. the best person for this type of fukkery is Anthony Weiner (but dude is too unreliable). I sincerely doubt there's a politician alive that can successfully out debate this dude. trump can make u look stupid by talking fast. this guy can make u look 100 times worse, only difference is, he can back up his points with facts. So Trump loses big against Anthony.

So the next best thing is Deval Patrick (former governor of Massachusetts). but i doubt he's got the heart for the sh1t he'll have to endure being as he'd be the first real full-blooded black president should he be elected. and white folks gon have a hard time voting for him. but since we already had a black president, maybe not. we'll see.

which leaves the only Guy that will probably be nomimated for Democratic Candidate for president....Gavin Newsom (lieutenant governor of california). He's good looking, taller than trump. and he has that scumbag look down pat. and can get his point across while making these women moist, nohomo lol