The democrats are doing everything for Trump to win 2020

Zak Bible

Banned
Daps
That's a massive assumption. He could just not have found someone yet, he could be a huge womanizer who knows if he commits to a girl any affairs would destroy his career. We've had presidents elected who were single before too. It jumps several bridges to say that he's gay, especially when they're such a small part of the general population

Ok Cory

:heh:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Sanders should run again but he going to be pretty old for that.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Dude this site is crazy. They stay calling every light skin black person biracial.....:francis:. Even when they have 2 black parents...:francis:

if this ain't the damn truth...

i understand the criticisms corey booker is receiving and they aren't unwarranted.

but if he was running for president, i'd vote for him in a heartbeat. :sas2:

Westcoastnative

All Star
Daps
If Donald Trump can be President with ZERO experience, anybody can get it now. Might as well let Puff Daddy and Dr. Dre run. shyt is a joke now.

Yeah, Trump forever opened that presidential door for anyone with no experience in politics to enter. There are celebrities with little to no experience in politics who would make better presidents than Trump.

Which is why I believe there's a good chance next democratic candidate is gonna be someone outside the establishment; or it might not be a politician at all.