The democrats are doing everything for Trump to win 2020

Family Man

Superstar
Daps
Listen, if Trump even lasts another 3 and half, that'll be amazing in itself. Unless this guy does a miracle hail mary, I am confidant 2020 is a wrap
Trump is going to do his numbers. The only way he won't win 2020 is if he dies in office since he's old as fukk.

Vince McMahon might has we'll run in 2024 if he still around by then.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Stop spreading bullshyt. Cory booker isn't biracial or homosexual, based on that egregious error the rest of what you wrote has zero credibility at all. :camby:Low effort posting

Corey Booker is a closeted homo, that's the worst kept secret in American politics.

Vote for a fakkit if you want, he's just gonna put fakkit issues ahead of our Black ass issues in an effort to push "equal rights" :troll:

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
i dont care what anyone says. for u to be a president in this day in age, u have to be have the gift of gab and not suffer from any awkward behavior.

say what u will about donald trump, he was only, (i repeat) ONLY, able to beat out all his republican contenders because he was a fast talking white hood rat. plus, he was funny. also, he was more popular (because hes been on tv forever) than all the other candidates combined. plus, hillary was just acting silly. fainting, not working as hard as trump (i.e. neglecting to visit liberal states because she thought they were already in the bag for her). just facts. if u think he won outside of these reasons, ur a moron.

now, for a democrat to even have a chance against him in 2020, that democrat cant be a woman. has to be a man, and good looking and also have somewhat of a scumbag aura about him. the best person for this type of fukkery is Anthony Weiner (but dude is too unreliable). I sincerely doubt there's a politician alive that can successfully out debate this dude. trump can make u look stupid by talking fast. this guy can make u look 100 times worse, only difference is, he can back up his points with facts. So Trump loses big against Anthony.

So the next best thing is Deval Patrick (former governor of Massachusetts). but i doubt he's got the heart for the sh1t he'll have to endure being as he'd be the first real full-blooded black president should he be elected. and white folks gon have a hard time voting for him. but since we already had a black president, maybe not. we'll see.

which leaves the only Guy that will probably be nomimated for Democratic Candidate for president....Gavin Newsome (lieutenant governor of california). He's good looking, taller than trump. and he has that scumbag look down pat. and can get his point across while making these women moist, nohomo lol

:sas2: If Dems are serious they will look into Gavin Newsome.

:sas1:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Corey Booker is a fakkit, Kamala Harris is a wench, and the last cac is a cac.

Get use to 8 years of fukkery.
Given the choice between trump and a wench, I know who'll get my vote.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
kamala will lose a portion of the black vote since she's married to a white man.
Booker get's outed as gay and he's done better get married quick before he announces he's gonna run

Bernie is the only dude primed to be the frontrunner but to win he'll have to get all dems to lay down for him.

JLova

Veteran
Daps
If Donald Trump can be President with ZERO experience, anybody can get it now. Might as well let Puff Daddy and Dr. Dre run. shyt is a joke now.

Anyone can if they are openly homophobic, racist, sexist, xenophobic. His entire campaign was based on that. Anyone who taps into those things will have a good shot.

If he was black they'd cry about his lack of experience

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
One of these three are going to be the next presidential candidate for the democratic party, you can say Trump already win

6Vfu5kVd.jpg

A biracial liberal feminist woman from California breh - Obama copycat female version

c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg

A biracial homosexual from New Jersey - Obama copycat

And Hillary version 2.0
Gillibrand_headshot.jpg
Hilary 2.0 got some nice titties

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
One of these three are going to be the next presidential candidate for the democratic party, you can say Trump already win

6Vfu5kVd.jpg

A biracial liberal feminist woman from California breh - Obama copycat female version

c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg

A biracial homosexual from New Jersey - Obama copycat

And Hillary version 2.0
Gillibrand_headshot.jpg

I agree :manny:
the only candidate that can beat Trump is Bernie:wow:
But I said that last year:mjlol:

That's how evil and corrupt the Demoncrats are brehs

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
:francis:

“We need to talk about what people think about when they wake up in the morning, and it’s not Russia,” Sragow said.
“The more we talk about stuff that voters don’t truly care about in their daily lives …
it confirms that the Democratic Party’s brain has been eaten by the elites in Washington
who have been sitting fat and happy for a lot of years while working Americans have lost their jobs and lost confidence in the future.”

Democrats fear Russia probe blowback