The Denver nuggets will eventually retire number 15 and it won’t be Melo on the back

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
This IG post yesterday made me realize this.

• Some think that number should have never been available for Jokic to get in the first place? Like the Nuggets should have taken it out of circulation in anticipation of retiring it for Melo
  • Or do the Nuggets owe Melo nothing since he never won anything there especially with the way he forced his way out of town?
So what’s your take?

Edit: Look clown. In no way am I comparing Melo to Jokic. Both are stars but shyt aint even close in relity.

And If you been on the Coli long enough you know I’m one of the biggest Melo haters out there. Probably THE biggest hater according to Knicks fans :mjlol: Hell im not sure i'd take Melo overPaul George let alone freakin Jokic.

And I’m a big Jokic fan myself and his number should definitely be retired. Reread the above and set your emotions aside and you’ll get what I’m trying to say

Last edited:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Jokic >>>>> Melo. Jokic brought a title to Denver and is just plain better than Melo.
Giannis took Ray Allen's Bucks' Jersey number too and I guarantee you it will be retired under Giannis name for the exact reason Nuggets #15 will be under Jokic.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Jokic >>>>> Melo. Jokic brought a title to Denver and is just plain better than Melo.
Giannis took Ray Allen's Bucks' Jersey number too and I guarantee you it will be retired under Giannis name for the exact reason Nuggets #15 will be under Jokic.

This shouldn’t even be a thread lmao

Jokic is the best player in nuggets history and already had a way better career than melo

Winning a title isn’t a prerequisite of getting your number retired. They should put both their names on the back. Melo brought that franchise from the dead in 03 made them relevant again. You absolutely retire the numbers for players like that.

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
he finna get that inside the nba jersey retirement

39c50c79-53b1-4bc0-afea-c6524f5996e7.nba_1_1280x720.jpg