The eyes of my children

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
I sit here in a drunken stupor in the room of my children. Staring at the walls. My 2 boys. The remnants of my legacy. I wonder what they see when they look upon their father. They love me. I love them. They are the foundation of my suffering. They are the foundation of my love as well. Bitter sweet.

I fukked up. But life is blissful to them. Simple. They are unaware of t or thehe pain. The struggle. The effort I put forth to support them.

I have an increasingly bad drinking problem. I'm in control on most days. Then there are days like this. A little tequila. A little whiskey. Numbs the pain a bit. Emphasis on a bit. I need it.

Most people are unhappy. I walk among that crowd. I am a veteran. An alumni actually. What do I do to contend with this? A dead end job that I'm about to quit to go slave in a factory for more money. That money used to pay off debt. That debt paid off to further my education. Graduate. Become a teacher. That is my reality. Atleast I have a plan. My hopes and dreams victims to my bad decisions. Dead. Homicide. Reality is brutal l
I don't want to be a teacher but I paved this road and now I just travel it. This road is a bumpy one. I struggle along it to be a father and a husband. At this point, I am bad at both. My wife deserves better and so do my children.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What’s going on OP? I agree though. The majority of people are liars, they are unhappy. I mean who would be happy? This reality is the cruelest joke I could possibly think up. :mjcry:

We can be depressed together OP. Misery loves company. :manny: