The first 8K satellite TV broadcasts launched today in Japan, 22.2 Ch Audio

litty

Pro
Daps
The most notable thing - it takes FOUR of the most modern HDMI cables to actually view anything in 8k.

Also I heard that it shows everything at 32 MP.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This may sound sort of :tinfoil:, but does anyone else think that the reason this content is being delivered at this high a definition is to keep you indoors?

Can VR even handle 8k definition?

:patrice:
Go sign up for your vanilla sky retirement package.

The underground farm is waiting

litty

Pro
Daps
This may sound sort of :tinfoil:, but does anyone else think that the reason this content is being delivered at this high a definition is to keep you indoors?

Can VR even handle 8k definition?

:patrice:

I mean I agree with you in more than a few ways. Modern technology (in at least some respect) has pushed the 'average virginity losing date' for teens to later ages, less teen pregnancy, etc. As well many people can be immediately located via technology (gps on everything) if necessary.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
I'm in the same boat as you brother:wow:

No, you actually hustled the correct way:salute:

You got the tv...... shyt the system can come whenever:whew:

shyt if anything I'm hustling backwards..... I got the system (copped that Xbox 1 X bundle with 2k and RD2 a few weeks ago, still in the box) and now waiting to get the tv for Christmas.

I'm now just trynna do my research and decide which ones are the best ones for what I want and the price I wanna cop it for. Also though I'm loyal to Samsung, I'm entertaining Sharp, Sony, and etc to see quality to price wise what are the pros and cons?

shyt, you good my G and I commend that:obama:

Martha
I bought a Samsung

It's aight

Kinda wish I went with a Sony.. but like I said it's aight

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I bought a Samsung

It's aight

Kinda wish I went with a Sony.. but like I said it's aight

If I may ask, like which series?

I why do you kinda prefer the Sony over what you got?

Like I’m legit trynna be educated as I’m and have been for over a decade a dedicated Samsung man when it comes to TVs, and just haven’t been sold on a Sony since I copped a Sony Trinitron back in 99 (which I still own to this day in storage)

Like sell me Sony over the Samsung if you don’t mind.

Martha