The first 8K satellite TV broadcasts launched today in Japan, 22.2 Ch Audio

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
If I may ask, like which series?

I why do you kinda prefer the Sony over what you got?

Like I’m legit trynna be educated as I’m and have been for over a decade a dedicated Samsung man when it comes to TVs, and just haven’t been sold on a Sony since I copped a Sony Trinitron back in 99 (which I still own to this day in storage)

Like sell me Sony over the Samsung if you don’t mind.

Martha

Q8Fn or something . ..
most of the content I watch isn't 4k

.. I bought some movies on my FireTV & Vudu just to see something in 4k and they look great

But I dunno..I feel like it should look better lol

I don't have any real gripes .. The stand made me super nervous at first but it seems to be pretty sturdy (can't hang this in my current space but I have a projector so I don't need to)

I love the thin bezel on this but..

I'm just enamored with that Sony Bravia series I don't have any legit reasons cause I've only seen it in stores

I guess when I got this TV I was hype .. And then it's just like ..eh.. whatever

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Q8Fn or something . ..
most of the content I watch isn't 4k

.. I bought some movies on my FireTV & Vudu just to see something in 4k and they look great

But I dunno..I feel like it should look better lol

I don't have any real gripes .. The stand made me super nervous at first but it seems to be pretty sturdy (can't hang this in my current space but I have a projector so I don't need to)

I love the thin bezel on this but..

I'm just enamored with that Sony Bravia series I don't have any legit reasons cause I've only seen it in stores

I guess when I got this TV I was hype .. And then it's just like ..eh.. whatever

No no no you good, I was wondering which Q model whether an 6, 7 or 8.

If you got an 8, then sounds like you got a really good tv then, the true 2160 with 240 MR

The Sony's and Sharps and Toshibas just dont do it for me. I was curious about the LGs, but I just dont see anything else out there that would pull me from Samsung

Martha