NOYEMI.M2

PMD Noyemi
Supporter
Daps
The right should start painting the left as anti science.:lolbron:
At this point, large elements of the left is about as respectful of empiricism and evidence as die-hard right wing religious fundies, so yeah. Might as fukkin' well. I feel ashamed.

Rekorb

Banned
Daps
:lupe:...overall I think, I mean I know,folks are pretty much fed up with that whole gender bending, special snowflake liberal stuff---its just unnatural

but its that whole pc desease thing thats got many afraid to speak

the fear of losing a job for not conforming to liberal whims and dictates even if those dictates arent compatable to ones values---or basic common sense for that matter---is a big issue these days

I mean when did the mouth and anus become primary sex organs?

Why is pedophialia being normalized in elementary schools even though its not technically legal?

Why is heterosexuality the new queer?

How were the two even get equated as the the same?

Its a huge jumbled mess out here and I dont think its by accident.

Call me a tin foil hat conspiracist but I think that whole feminist-queer-pedo-tranny movement along with the drug culture and planned parenthood was a deliberate attack againts the American working and middle class nuclear family

The result being an expanded tax base and a huge surplus of cheap, disposable labor-- perfect for the upper classes to exploit:francis:

that should explain why the wealth gap is so wide and prison industry booming

We should just let nature takes its course. Let a kid be a kid, I truly feel childhood is the final frontier. Once we lose that, I do not think it will be for the better. Teach tolerance if the issue is making these snowflakes feel comfortable. But they really trying to push male and female doesn't exist to cater to very small segment of the population is just too much and over the top.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
The Study's Conclusion:

This study adds to evidence from many previous studies of sex differences in children's toy preferences. We found evidence of strongly gender-stereotyped free preferences for objects, in both boys and girls aged between 9 and 32 months, when observed in independent play in a familiar play setting amongst familiar and unfamiliar adults and peers but in the absence of a parent. Therefore, the study adds to the literature in that the toy preferences of younger infants were tested independently of parents and in the presence of, but not interaction with, peers. The finding of sex differences in toy choice prior to the age at which a gendered identity is usually demonstrated is consistent with biological explanations of toy preference and with many results of highly controlled visual preference and habituation experiments. However, it is possible that preferences relate to previous positive experiences of play with similar gender-typed toys selected by caregivers (Alexander et al., 2009). The possibility that boys and girls follow different developmental trajectories with respect to selection of gender-typed toys is indicated. Thus, the results suggest both biological and developmental–environmental components to sex differences in object preferences.

so yeah...back where we started:francis:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The Study's Conclusion:

This study adds to evidence from many previous studies of sex differences in children's toy preferences. We found evidence of strongly gender-stereotyped free preferences for objects, in both boys and girls aged between 9 and 32 months, when observed in independent play in a familiar play setting amongst familiar and unfamiliar adults and peers but in the absence of a parent. Therefore, the study adds to the literature in that the toy preferences of younger infants were tested independently of parents and in the presence of, but not interaction with, peers. The finding of sex differences in toy choice prior to the age at which a gendered identity is usually demonstrated is consistent with biological explanations of toy preference and with many results of highly controlled visual preference and habituation experiments. However, it is possible that preferences relate to previous positive experiences of play with similar gender-typed toys selected by caregivers (Alexander et al., 2009). The possibility that boys and girls follow different developmental trajectories with respect to selection of gender-typed toys is indicated. Thus, the results suggest both biological and developmental–environmental components to sex differences in object preferences.

so yeah...back where we started:francis:

God damn it...:beli: What study is that from?

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Future President Teddy Roosevelt

3eda0eaf0c38ba33b259a9391daef2aa.jpg

Damn gender neutral parenting!:mjlol:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
...cacs dont have permanent friends
only permanent interest:francis: