The Game Confirms He's Off Interscope Records, Karen Civil Says He Was Dropped

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

There has been speculation if The Game is off Interscope or whether he has renewed his deal for another album or more. But during his recent appearance on Larry King Now, Jayceon confirmed that his contract is over and he’s currently a free agent who is holding meetings to decide his next move. Will it be Cash Money?

“Recently, a free agent. Was signed to Interscope for my last five albums, which of course are all platinum”

We like your music Game but all of them are not platinum.

http://hiphop-n-more.com/2013/10/the-game-confirms-departure-from-interscope/

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
I thought it was up to him to extend his contract, how can he get dropped

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
now 50 wont get paid off his albums anymore :why:

I gave Game hits, he told me to suck dikk
Start screamin' Westside and Dre ain't say shyt!

Now we just eat off him, and when I talk to Em
A smile comes on his face, he told me here's the case
Enemies stay enemies but friends they change
nikkas go crazy over money my mayne!

10:31

Superstar
Daps
wait a minute

Game did a Larry King interview :wow:

Nigg deff had a 5 album deal he didn't get dropped. This is a well known fact in the industry shorty got her information fukked up

@eastside313 random but nikkas was just talking about his discography last week. The Doc/DA/LAX are all plat... LAX is hovering but its close

Red Album isn't close and Jesus Piece is at 300k Jayceon is trippin

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
wait a minute

Game did a Larry King interview :wow:

Nigg deff had a 5 album deal he didn't get dropped. This is a well known fact in the industry shorty got her information fukked up

@eastside313 random but nikkas was just talking about his discography last week. The Doc/DA/LAX are all plat... LAX is hovering but its close

Red Album isn't close and Jesus Piece is at 300k Jayceon is trippin
Ain't all his albums went plat worldwide though? I mean that's how he still able to tour outside of the US.
Anyways this bytch needs to get decked by another bytch for spreading lies on a nikka from the west.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Ain't all his albums went plat worldwide though? I mean that's how he still able to tour outside of the US.
Anyways this bytch needs to get decked by another bytch for spreading lies on a nikka from the west.

He's got a serious fan base. Remember he "brought the West back" last decade. I can't quote wroldwide sound scan numbers but his first is multi and the second is certified plat. LAX was 900K and some change. Jesus Piece and Red Album are both 300K plus. I think RED debuted number 1 on billboard back in 2011.

You can research all this shyt