The Game Confirms He's Off Interscope Records, Karen Civil Says He Was Dropped

MiC

Pro
Daps
He didn't get dropped. And at least he put out 5 albums. Something dre and 50 never made it to

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Does it matter if no one really cared about the albums?...different expectations for different artists,

No one cared about 50s last two albums which is why he can't get a release date?

I swear you nikkas let your emotions get in the way of your analysis. Game is doing an interview with Larry King. So people must care. His last album pushed over 300K with no push from his label..

wale and Meek Mill aren't there yet

Big Sean isn't there yet

Pusha T would love those numbers for MNIMN

2 chainz won't see it if hes lucky

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
He's got a serious fan base. Remember he "brought the West back" last decade. I can't quote wroldwide sound scan numbers but his first is multi and the second is certified plat. LAX was 900K and some change. Jesus Piece and Red Album are both 300K plus. I think RED debuted number 1 on billboard back in 2011.

You can research all this shyt
That's it, he gotta be talking worldwide sales, cuz last time he responded to someone talking shyt to him on twitter saying that Jesus Piece was plat worldwide.

Daps
“Recently, a free agent. Was signed to Interscope for my last five albums, which of course are all platinum
:stopitslime:
:deadmanny:

Superstar
Daps
That's it, he gotta be talking worldwide sales, cuz last time he responded to someone talking shyt to him on twitter saying that Jesus Piece was plat worldwide.

Breh.. you should just google that shyt I really don't know. His firs three albums did numbers the last two aren't Gold in the US but he completed his deal.

Clap for em

The nikka did a Larry King interview.. I'm still wondering how he managed to pull this shyt off

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one cared about 50s last two albums which is why he can't get a release date?

I swear you nikkas let your emotions get in the way of your analysis. Game is doing an interview with Larry King. So people must care. His last album pushed over 300K with no push from his label..

wale and Meek Mill aren't there yet

Big Sean isn't there yet

Pusha T would love those numbers for MNIMN

2 chainz won't see it if hes lucky

Curtis Sold 691K the first week, thats more than what Game's last two albums sold combined. You can't go Platinum worldwide, he can sell 1 million copies combined but thats not Platinum.

Certifications are different based on the country.

50 can't get a date because they expect his to sell massive numbers and it won't because his singles flop and interest in low, nobody cares if Game flops.

Game lies about his sales all the time.

50 was on Larry King & Oprah this year does that mean the vast majority people want to hear his music? No.

Larry king isn't even on TV anymore so i don't know why you're acting like it a big deal, lol

Last edited:

Superstar
Daps
Curtis Sold 691K the first week, thats more than what Game's last two albums sold combined. You can't go Platinum worldwide, he can sell 1 million copies combined but thats not Platinum.

Certifications are different based on the country.

50 can't get a date because they expect his to sell massive numbers and it won't because his singles flop and interest in low, nobody cares if Game flops.

Game lies about his sales all the time.

BISD did not sell that in its first week

BISD isn't even sitting at those numbers now.

Show me a link proving your point as to why can't get a release date? I want facts breh.. not your opinion.

How many singles did 50 drop for SK? How many times has this album been pushed back since 2010?

Why did Dr.Dre and Jimmy Iovne bring Game back to Aftermath/Interscope from Geffen for his last two albums?

Why is Game doing an interview with Larry King?

If you want to let your weak ass emotions keep you from answering the questions don't respond to this post. Keep your opinion to yourself

Last edited: