the hate continues for money mayweather

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
This is hate. I am tired of this notion women are just innocent, disabled fatherfukkers. These bytches are corrupt and agitators. Show me the articles about Pacquiao the adulterer while she is at it.

It's a scorned woman trying to bring down a successful male. There's literally zero point to this article. There's no news here, it's just re-hashing old shyt to try to tear this man down.

Whatever crime Mayweather has been convicted of, he served his punishment. Nothing was "swept under the rug", he did his time and now he's living his life. This bytch need to get over it.

yall got it mayne...:manny:

Don't let me stop yall Mayweather love...

just my 2cent homes:sas1:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
If u google that Sarah Spain cac every last pic of her has her titties hangin out of her blouse. Let's just say the coli would go insane over her. I've read some of her work and to me she comes off as a confused entitled feminist

sarahsapin-contact.jpeg

:ehh:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
If you're looking for Mayweather hate, head over to Deadspin. They've been on he anti-Mayweather tip any chance they've gotten.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
No. It is an article on Mayweather is continuing to make crazy loot and he did not have to kiss anyone's ass like Ray Rice is.

I think the fact that he's his own boss and corporation and doesn't have to grovel and beg to a "Daddy" figure like Rice, Chad Johnson or Vick makes Floyd even more hated...

Floyd is really a boss...Them NFL cats are just workers.. She finally comes to grips with this halfway through the article..

:umad: Sarah