the hate continues for money mayweather

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I think the fact that he's his own boss and corporation and doesn't have to grovel and beg to a "Daddy" figure like Rice, Chad Johnson or Vick makes Floyd even more hated...

Floyd is really a boss...Them NFL cats are just workers.. She finally comes to grips with this halfway through the article..

:umad: Sarah

Deep down she wants to fukk him...Hes everything she wants in a man.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I think the fact that he's his own boss and corporation and doesn't have to grovel and beg to a "Daddy" figure like Rice, Chad Johnson or Vick makes Floyd even more hated...

Floyd is really a boss...Them NFL cats are just workers.. She finally comes to grips with this halfway through the article..

:umad: Sarah
Exactly, having the audacity specifying that he has no cac to answer to so that's why he is the way he is. He is as smug as cacs in powerful positions.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
I like how we are just going to ignore that that he has a history of domestic violence. She just pointing out the facts. Some of you are gay for Mayweather, and can't admit he's a not a good guy.
The point is this article isn't altruistic. It is propaganda and smearing. So every man accused of DV should be sent to a firing squad? Ironic this stuff comes from descendants of people who owned, abused and oppressed humans. Tell that bytch to condemn her great-grandfather if she wants to make waves. What about Wall Street bankers and attorneys of Anglo descent beating their wives? shyt on them as well.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
ill call him a c00n then wont shyt happen cuz everybody knows a boxer's hands are weapons in a court of law here in the us :umad:
Professional. He get a young bull to tune your ass up, though.