The Hillary Clinton “Super Predator” claim is one of the most deceitful republican and anti-democrat progressive lies I’ve ever seen

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The Hillary Clinton “Super Predator” claim is one of the most deceitful republican and anti-democrat progressive lies I’ve ever seen. She wasn’t referring to black teens. If this is a dogwhistle then EVERYTHING is a dog-whistle :snoop:

The insinuation that this is an anti-black dog whistle is one of the most pathetic developments in political discourse ever.

And whats even more stunning is that in the midst of the most recent crime wave, extraordinary care was taken to ensure that the language was appropriate and did not go through unnecessary lengths to demean suspects OR victims and it still wasn’t enough such that many were excusing the actions of criminals.

Maybe people should just admit they were wrong about Hillary :francis:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Abortion started as a eugenics program then became about women’s liberation.

You know this, which is why you’re twisting the issue.
Sanger was an anti black eugenicist till she died. Of course a spawn of the ganges river would cape for a white supremacist and her stans

fukk you and her and hillary :umad:

KGlock

All Star
Daps
tGSrFC.gif

No ones even thinking or cares about that incompetent cave bytch, its 2024. I assume this curry munching fool is getting paid to shill and be the #1 defense force for dems on thecoli but if you not even getting any coin then dude must really have a miserable existence.:hhh: