The Hillary Clinton “Super Predator” claim is one of the most deceitful republican and anti-democrat progressive lies I’ve ever seen

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
2016 was 8 years ago

that bytch is a horrible politician, she lost to the worst candidate of all time because she is so unlikeable. let it rest.
Be fair. She lost because of the system, not the people. IMO only in American democracy a candidate can win the popular vote and still lose. :yeshrug:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Be fair. She lost because of the system, not the people. IMO only in American democracy a candidate can win the popular vote and still lose. :yeshrug:
she still made fatal mistakes campaigning in some of the states she lost because she thought she had it in the bag

i agree America isn't a true democracy, but Hilldog been in that shyt for 30+ years at that point and should have known better. she is just a bad politician.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
She won her primaries by historic margins. And the popular general election vote.
I'm sure Biden is currently gonna win primaries by historic margins since no one else was allowed to run. DNC does some nasty work. Everyone knew Hillary was "chosen" long before the primaries.

No one liked her in the places she needed them to.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
tGSrFC.gif

No ones even thinking or cares about that incompetent cave bytch, its 2024. I assume this curry munching fool is getting paid to shill and be the #1 defense force for dems on thecoli but if you not even getting any coin then dude must really have a miserable existence.:hhh:
You exposed yourself when you said shill. Trump dikk riding ass nikka.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: at this nikka telling someone to take dikk out his mouth.

What? You trying to be his replacement? We all see how you guys are wrestling each other for that donkey dikk in exchange for that bag, for real.

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
another right wing conspiracy follower
Another straight ticket Democrat that takes everything on CNN as gospel.

As far as right wing, I voted for biden and he's let me down in nearly every aspect.

I'm not even getting into an argument with someone voted WOAT with a rep of -33,000. Go troll someone else

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Another straight ticket Democrat that takes everything on CNN as gospel.

As far as right wing, I voted for biden and he's let me down in nearly every aspect.

I'm not even getting into an argument with someone voted WOAT with a rep of -33,000. Go troll someone else
Biden has not been a let down in the slightest