The Hillary Clinton “Super Predator” claim is one of the most deceitful republican and anti-democrat progressive lies I’ve ever seen

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
2016 was 8 years ago

that bytch is a horrible politician, she lost to the worst candidate of all time because she is so unlikeable. let it rest.
They keep picking candidates no one wants and keep looking around shocked that no one is excited.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
tGSrFC.gif

No ones even thinking or cares about that incompetent cave bytch, its 2024. I assume this curry munching fool is getting paid to shill and be the #1 defense force for dems on thecoli but if you not even getting any coin then dude must really have a miserable existence.:hhh:

:dead:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
One question: ARE YOU STUPID, OP?
Of course the bytch isn't gonna say she's talking about black people, but we all know she's talking about black people :scust:
This was not a dog whistle. And the imposition that this was, just opened the door to more Overton window bullshyt that confuses the discussion.

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!
The Hillary Clinton “Super Predator” claim is one of the most deceitful republican and anti-democrat progressive lies I’ve ever seen. She wasn’t referring to black teens. If this is a dogwhistle then EVERYTHING is a dog-whistle :snoop:

The insinuation that this is an anti-black dog whistle is one of the most pathetic developments in political discourse ever.

And whats even more stunning is that in the midst of the most recent crime wave, extraordinary care was taken to ensure that the language was appropriate and did not go through unnecessary lengths to demean suspects OR victims and it still wasn’t enough such that many were excusing the actions of criminals.

Maybe people should just admit they were wrong about Hillary :francis:

Maybe people should remember beyond this video clip, and recall that the "drug war" era initiative she IS referring to and applauding in the video, just so happened to be designed to 90 percent of those punished were black folk. What, task Force ain't have any other ideas, to catch any other races of people in the pipeline?

Yeah, what a fukkin coinkydink