The Jacka Documentary (in production)

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps

www.instagram.com/thejackadocofficial

IDK why I can't embed posts from the IG account on here smh.

Long story short, my team and I are producing & directing an independent feature-length doc mini series on Bay Area underground rap legend The Jacka. We're premiering the documentary teaser at the end of this month at the upcoming Jacka Art Experience running from Jan 31 - Feb 3rd that I'm also co-producing, if you're local to Norcal and looking to spend a few hours at a Hip Hop 50-esque gallery/museum this is that.

Tickets on sale here:

53442148002_2111772c84_z.jpg

Majority of 2023 I've been working on this... high-key a dream project for me and can't wait to share this with y'all as it develops :wow: Follow us on IG to stay updated

Last edited:

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Nice...any of the other mobfigaz interviewed in this?

Long story short not yet, we had Rydah J Klyde lined up at the end of October but he got into a car crash on his way to the airport to do the shoot. Lord willing we're aiming to knock all of those out later in the year and other interviews after the teaser helps gain more traction for the project.

This looks amazing! What's the timeline for the full doc?
Respect :salute:

Our goal is to drop the trailer for the full doc Feb 2nd 2025. If we run ahead of the road map/schedule, possibly even festival season 2025 :wow:
Can't say too much more yet but this my world for the next year so there will be more to come as the year progresses

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn breh, very proud of you for doing this.

not sure if I'll be able to make it out during the dates because the first three months of the year are the busiest at my job and usually includes weekend work, but I'm gonna try. shared it with my friends who are huge Jack fans and a few of them will definitely be going.

will buy if whenever it's available online if I can't make it out.

:salute:

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
damn breh, very proud of you for doing this.

not sure if I'll be able to make it out during the dates because the first three months of the year are the busiest at my job and usually includes weekend work, but I'm gonna try. shared it with my friends who are huge Jack fans and a few of them will definitely be going.

will buy if whenever it's available online if I can't make it out.

:salute:

All good breh thank you for spreading the word!