Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Paper Boi

Dap + Reputation

:skip:
I would be down to meet a few folks on here from the bay/northern california one day if we did it at some type of event like this, I'm not going all the way out my way to meet no coli breh just to hang out tho :dame:

but i definitely can't make it the day Stir Fry going, going to try for the last day.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I would be down to meet a few folks on here from the bay/northern california one day if we did it at some type of event like this, I'm not going all the way out my way to meet no coli breh just to hang out tho :dame:

but i definitely can't make it the day Stir Fry going, going to try for the last day.
Come meet me at Motel 6 on mission.

:steviej:

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Try to post an individual post rather than a link to the main profile to get the ig to embed @FruitOfTheVale. If you're trying to drum up ticket sales to the show, it probably wouldn't hurt to drop a link to it in the Bay Area Appreciation Thread as well

When I try I get this:

IDK if its displaying on your end but for me it says the link is broken

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
When I try I get this:

IDK if its displaying on your end but for me it says the link is broken

Yeah, there used to be a workaround to posting reels but it looks like it doesnt work anymore. Dang, I cant even share an image from that account. There's something in the account's settings that you need to change.

Go to IG and check Settings > Sharing and Remixes