The Jacka Documentary (in production)

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps

www.instagram.com/thejackadocofficial

IDK why I can't embed posts from the IG account on here smh.

Long story short, my team and I are producing & directing an independent feature-length doc mini series on Bay Area underground rap legend The Jacka. We're premiering the documentary teaser at the end of this month at the upcoming Jacka Art Experience running from Jan 31 - Feb 3rd that I'm also co-producing, if you're local to Norcal and looking to spend a few hours at a Hip Hop 50-esque gallery/museum this is that.

Tickets on sale here:

53442148002_2111772c84_z.jpg

Majority of 2023 I've been working on this... high-key a dream project for me and can't wait to share this with y'all as it develops :wow: Follow us on IG to stay updated

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Salute man. Im not in the bay anymore. Is there a way i can support from Nashville

:salute: Hell yeah during the Art Experience we're dropping a crowdfunding campaign for the next stage of the doc production, depending on the goal we hit we're gearing up to do a lot more production in the Bay Area, out of state & even overseas.

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Dope!! I’ll be there checking it out. I gave a lot of old footage to pk hope some of it got used.

:salute:One of the dopest parts of doing an underground hip hop doc about an artist from the late 90s/2000s is that there's much better (and more) home video/archival footage floating around than there is for underground legends from previous decades. Just the stuff that I've seen alone... :whew:

MrFettuccinnePockets

#TeamGuapele
Supporter
Daps
A
:salute: Hell yeah during the Art Experience we're dropping a crowdfunding campaign for the next stage of the doc production, depending on the goal we hit we're gearing up to do a lot more production in the Bay Area, out of state & even overseas.
let me know man i got some bread for you.

So many memories growing up slapping The Jack

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
This looks dope man. Looks like a documentary you can watch without already knowing a lot and learn from it. And then if you're already a fan you get to see the behind the scenes takes on his music