The Kawhi Clippers Era has been one of the biggest letdowns in NBA history...

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
talented part time player*
Since the toothpaste is out of the tube with Kawhi and they already extended his contract, I think you have to at least figure out what the best option is to get him to the postseason healthy and able to contribute.

Cap his minutes to 24 MPG a game for 50 games? Only play him once a week? I don’t know but something’s clearly gotta change. It’s 4 years in a row this guy is unavailable in the playoffs

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
Since the toothpaste is out of the tube with Kawhi and they already extended his contract, I think you have to at least figure out what the best option is to get him to the postseason healthy and able to contribute.

Cap his minutes to 24 MPG a game for 50 games? Only play him once a week? I don’t know but something’s clearly gotta change. It’s 4 years in a row this guy is unavailable in the playoffs
:russ: :deadrose: Fam im weak at the play once a week like it’s a hybrid job

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

It's the west tho. They can't get a good seed if he's not playing, which means they run into a team like Dallas again and get popped over and over.

Daps
Didn’t Doris say that Kawhi has only played in 4 of the last 20 Clipper playoff games? Nasty work.

What is Kawhi’s signature moment as a Clipper?
giphy.gif