The Kawhi Clippers Era has been one of the biggest letdowns in NBA history...

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
Spoilers_Clips_STILL_cant_get_past_the_2nd_Round.png

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Crazy how lucky the raptors turned out. Got him for that 1 ring and then didn't have to tie up cap space to a guy who hardly plays

What's your Top 5 Raptors moments since the 2019 post-season?

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Of course they are? Come on! We predicted Bron would be a MVP candidate, Wemby is on that projection. Denver got rid of Nukic so they could focus on Jokic's development but they had no ideal he would turn into a MVP. Folks said Melo Ball was the better prospect than Edwards during their rookie season, but now Edwards is on tract to maybe be the face of the league someday soon. I'm a PG guy anyways cause he went to Fresno State so I'm not really ripping these guys. It front office head scratchers started way before that anyways. They never put anything around Blake, CP3, and DJ, could've came out of the draft with SGA and MPJ but picked Jerome Robinson over MPJ and he's been out of the league for several years now. It is what it is.
Proves how much u know. Jerome Robinson is currently on a 2-way contract for the golden state warriors :umad: :troll:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
He should just retire

What would happen if a player retires while under a multi year contract? I don't know the specifics.

Will the contract still be payed out if it's a medical retirement?

What would ever happen if a player chooses to retire but has like 2 years left? They give up that last year?

I remember when Duncan retired he opted in