The Kawhi Clippers Era has been one of the biggest letdowns in NBA history...

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More wild exaggerating. The clippers pre cp3 were TRASH . Literally the laughingstock of the nba for decades

Made the playoffs twice in 20 years , the suns just got swept with 3 starters making 150 mil that’s an all time flop. Clippers can be a treadmill team never winning shyt & that’s still better than their old days
What does the pre CP3 Clips have to do with the expectations for this team? Nobody in 2019 was saying the bolded. Warriors wasnt shyt for decades...this woulda been an ok outcome after adding KD? And you totally ignored my point about the CP3 Clips.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
What does the pre CP3 Clips have to do with the expectations for this team? Nobody in 2019 was saying the bolded. And you totally ignored my point about the CP3 Clips.

You’re acting obtuse

The “underachieving” cp3 era/kahwi pg era>>>>>>>any era in clippers history.championship or not the clippers being a perennial playoff team who consistently makes the playoffs,made a wcf & blew a 3-1 lead from making multiple wcf is better than the Danny manning Loy vaught days.

Daps
You were the biggest Kawhi Stan on here. What's your evaluation of his Clippers era?

You definitely rode hard for this team 🤣...

Speaking of exaggerations, go find the post where I rode for Kawhi to be a Laker. I don't and never cared about that angle. Some of you nikkas and your generalities 🤣...

Clippers going to a WCF is a big deal because they'd never been to one previously. But it's one in 5 years, which belies having the 4th best record and is an underachievement to what was expected when those guys got here in 2019. CP3 Clips were better for longer...

You don't gotta play dumb...

My evaluation? The guy’s body broke down

I bet B Roy, Ralph Sampson, Penny, G. Hill & D. Rose would trade places with him :yeshrug:

Daps
You’re acting obtuse

The “underachieving” cp3 era/kahwi pg era>>>>>>>any era in clippers history.championship or not the clippers being a perennial playoff team who consistently makes the playoffs,made a wcf & blew a 3-1 lead from making multiple wcf is better than the Danny manning Loy vaught days.

The Clippers were a blown alley oop away from going to The Finals in 21…Without Kawhi