Only if they meet in the finals...Lakers gotta make it out the WEST past GSW

And Celtics gotta make it past the Sixers :mjlit:
Kendall Jenner still dating ben Simmons so that won't be a problem

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
as long as Rockets, Warriors and OKC exist i don't think they're that delusional to get angry about such an accurate statement

leaving the East was a huge mistake for Bron

He's bout to get exposed something vicious
Exposed how? The warriors and rockets are better teams? We knew this already.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
DhD4kAxVAAE8jnp.jpg

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Y'all must be assuming Irving can stay healthy :mjlol:

The real rivalry will be between Bron and Tatum:francis:

Kyrie will ultimately be watching from the bench in street clothes

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Lakers not making it past the 2nd round dont worry

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
The Celtics can't bank on sailing through the Eastern Conference. Other Eastern Conf teams are formulating their run. Cavs are going to be trash so I don't even expect them to be in the playoff picture.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
If they get Kawhi Leonard, 76ers will be in the "conversation".

They'll for sure be a top 2 team in the East but I don't think that's enough to topple the East or be considered clear-cut favorites. Especially when the Cs gentlemen-swept the 76ers without Kyrie, Hayward and Theis. The 76ers adding Kawhi (and even having Fultz play) wouldn't move the needle that much. Simmons still needs to learn how to shoot. Embiid has to kick it to another level (while being healthy for the most part). They lost Belinelli and Ilyasova. Fultz is a huge question mark. Kawhi makes them a legit threat but Kyrie and Hayward (and Theis) make a Cs team that has already owned the 76ers in the playoffs and even stronger team.

And the Cs could very well make a move for Kawhi (but Brown and/or Tatum would have to be involved and they'd need assurances from Kawhi that he'd stay long term).

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
as long as Rockets, Warriors and OKC exist i don't think they're that delusional to get angry about such an accurate statement

leaving the East was a huge mistake for Bron

He's bout to get exposed something vicious

his move was more of family/business decision than a pure NBA/titles one. He could have easily went to the sixers if he wanted to go to the finals with more talent but that wasn't what he was really trying to achieve. see below

It is and cats can't see the forest from the trees what better way to increase his net worth then to take lessons from the man that did it Magic Johnson. Lebron is going get introduced to everyone and his roldex is going to exploded. Lebron will be looking to buy franchises now in baseball, basketball hell even football. It's the best decision he could make there is always life after basketball. Plus lebron has a production company for movies.

exactly

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
Between the Warriors, Rockets, Thunder, Pelicans, Jazz, etc. There are no guarantees that the Lakers get out the first round. (This post is assuming Kawhi isn't traded there)