The Legend of Korra

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
I now own all the seasons of Korra so we can go ep for ep... shes more powerful than Aang but less disciplined so Aang would win..
She couldn't even defeat her own cousins in waterbending. She was easily the worst avatar in history. She had a headstart and still couldn't fukk with aang. She failed even though she had the best support system ever. Aang had kids as his support system. Korra had MASTERS and the absolute best at their craft around her and still FAILED.
Nah, breh... Aang would only win off self control while Korra is impulsive... She had a better support system but didnt listen... Tenzin told her she needed to master "REAL" airbending... Shes easily one of the strongest, just too stubborn to take time & learn...

& fukk all yall, I want a PolarBearDog... Naga the GOAT....

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Its all good breh, we just debatin respetfully in here... I own the 1st season & like I said she was no master... Shed only used her bending durin trainin & once she got out in the "world" she found out training =/= experience... train all you want but when you step in the cage, its real... Ill give you Zaheer, Aang would smash him... Not Amon or Kuvira, heda got that work... Adult Aang had to go avatar state to survive Yakon & Amon was WAY stronger, Makko said he could sense other benders movements by sensin the water in their body or somethin, they used some bullshyt to get rid of him, Amon woulda equalized Aang... Kuvira woulda gave him that work too, heda lasted longer cause air is about evasion but I think shed get him cause he too soft to do that suffocate you air move...

I agree. Korra may have been trained and a master but she had 0 fights. She was the sheltered Avatar that never got to see the world. That's how she got washed in the Benders Tourney.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
@#SOG_soldier @42 Monks @acri1 @EA @Rigamortus @Dillah810

The rest of my Avatar Fam
kid-crying-interview.gif