Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Was doing this since a jit...I'm trying to get all the dialogue,breh . Others hate it on so I stop.wlbut when I'm alone I got it on ,I can't hear all the time

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Turned on The Magnificent Seven for the first time. It starts out with Cowboys on horses in the distance yelling and shyt.

I thought to myself, Wtf are they saying??? :what:

Pause. Rewind. Subtitles on. :diddy:

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Been doing that for about 5 years now .
Started with GOT because of the accents and been rocking with it ever since
Subtitles are fire

One of my mentors (may be RIP) told me he used subtitles, especially for GOT. After he told, me I tried it and now watch many things with subtitles.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I do it sometimes when the pronunciation isn’t perfect and following the dialogue is very important to the story

Daps
Because modern day audio mixes are fukking terrible. Either the background music is too high or the actors are mumbling over their words and the audio editors didn't bother to compensate.

I don't use subs when watching anime dubs or other animation. I never need to.
100%.

Even with good speakers, you have to turn the volume all the way up to hear conversation and then music/sound FX blasts so loud it shakes the living room :russ:.

Then if you're watching some shyt like Outlander, Luther, Top Boy etc., with lots of UK actors, you gotta use subtitles because there'll be lingo that's easily missed by an American ear. Deep movies and shows, you need the subtitles since every word spoken ends up being important.