The Man speaks on The Boss taking her ball and going home

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
While promoting her title defense in the Submission Match against Canadian women's wrestling legend Natalya at tonight's WWE SummerSlam 2019 pay-per-view in Toronto, Ontario, RAW Women's Champion Becky Lynch had some pretty rough comments when asked about the WWE status of Sasha Banks.

When asked if she would be interesting in facing off against "The Boss" in a one-on-one showdown, "The Irish Lass Kicker," as usual, was not shy in offering her unfiltered opinion.

"Yeah, if Banks could hack it and she didn’t just get her jacket, she’s off crying like Ronda Rousey, then I would love to face her," said Lynch.

"But unfortunately she couldn’t take losing," said continued. "She lost the tag team championships and she was gone, she was gone! Some people can’t take losing, they can’t step up. They can’t realize that when you lose, it’s just a chance to get better. It’s a chance to learn, and it’s a chance to grow. Instead, she wants to talk about, ‘Oh, the freaking wind and the freaking butterflies, and the freaking coc00ns, I’m a rabbit that’s coming from the Earth and the soil,’ and whatever else she wants to post on her little social media crap."

Lynch concluded, "Come fight me, Sasha. If you want it."

Daps
Speaking to media ahead of her match against Charlotte Flair at SummerSlam tomorrow, Trish Stratus indicated that Sunday's match will be her final one and that she will be officially retiring from in-ring competition. Stratus explained her decision by saying that there is no better way to go out than at a major PPV in a high profile match and in her hometown. Stratus first retired from wrestling back in 2006 (at an event in Toronto) but has returned over the years to wrestle in mainly tag team matches so it remains to be seen if this will be a true retirement.
the one time I hope that charlotte goes over

send this old scallywag out to pasture :camby:

reigun

Superstar
Daps
It's a perfect story set up for Sasha to feud with Becky if she wants to come back.:yeshrug:
That's what I'm thinking. Becky is one of the faces of the company. If they have her commenting on Sasha - whom they have mostly been quiet on since the conflict started - then Boss Bae might really be leaving Team NAH and on her way back to the ring.

I say might cause it could also be that Becky is like her man Seth and is just out here talking wild about people who ain't thinking about her.

Daps
WWE posted a new tweet on their official Twitter page on Sunday afternoon to promote tonight's "Submission Match" pitting Canada's own Natalya against RAW Women's Champion Becky Lynch at WWE SummerSlam 2019 at Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Ontario.

The short video simply features Nattie and "The Man" in front of some SummerSlam graphics in a tweet pushing Lynch's "Canadas New Hero" line. The tweet reads: "#Raw #WomensChampion @BeckyLynchWWE hopes to become #CanadasNewHero when she battles @NatbyNature TONIGHT at #SummerSlam!"

Canada's New Hero :salute:
Ahead of their "Dream Match" at tonight's WWE SummerSlam 2019 pay-per-view at Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, WWE has posted a video looking at various statistics for Trish Stratus vs. Charlotte Flair.

Check out the WWE SummerSlam 2019: Trish Stratus vs. Charlotte Flair "Tale of the Tape" breakdown in the following video from WWE's official Twitter page below.

dream match :dead:

Daps
Matt Riddle posted a video late Saturday evening to announce he is going to be at WWE SummerSlam 2019 on Sunday night.

"The Bro" posted the video on his official Twitter page on Saturday night after the NXT TakeOver: Toronto II live special on the WWE Network.

"Real talk, 'The Bro' will be at SummerSlam tomorrow," Riddle said in the video. "And if you don't like it, too bad. You're gonna have to deal with it."

The tweet containing the video also included a caption from the NXT Superstar.

"Let's see who tries to fight me first at SummerSlam," the caption starts out. "Also good luck to anyone who tries, you’ll need it Bro."

watch Zack Ryder gonna job out to this bozo