The Man speaks on The Boss taking her ball and going home

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
That's what I'm thinking. Becky is one of the faces of the company. If they have her commenting on Sasha - whom they have mostly been quiet on since the conflict started - then Boss Bae might really be leaving Team NAH and on her way back to the ring.

I say might cause it could also be that Becky is like her man Seth and is just out here talking wild about people who ain't thinking about her.
Becky and Sasha have no heat with each other..right after Sasha went home, Becky called her out to return and feud for the belt..this was during the Lacey superpush.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Bully Ray took to social media on Sunday to acknowledge and celebrate what he is calling the 19-year anniversary of the first-ever TLC match in WWE.

The WWE Hall Of Famer formerly known as Bubba Ray Dudley of The Dudley Boyz issued a statement via his official Twitter page today to point out that with WWE SummerSlam 2019 taking place tonight, it will mark the 19th anniversary of his own legendary TLC match that took place at WWE SummerSlam 2000 involving The Dudleyz, The Hardy Boyz and the team that would go on to win the match, Edge and Christian.

"19 [years] ago at SummerSlam the [six] of us took the brass ring and shattered the glass ceiling," wrote the co-host of Sirius XM's "Busted Open Radio" early Sunday evening. "Happy 19th anniversary to my brothers and THANKS to every fan who has shown appreciation for our hard work," he added before closing with the WWE slogan, "Then - Now - FOREVER."

Check out the tweet, which WWE re-tweeted and Bully Ray tagged Matt and Jeff Hardy, Edge, Christian and D-Von Dudley in, below.

Lita Hardy

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Becky and Sasha have no heat with each other..right after Sasha went home, Becky called her out to return and feud for the belt..this was during the Lacey superpush.
Becky isnt stupid who do I want to work with after feuding with Ronda & Charlotte to go to Green ass Lacey and now Nattie.

She saw what was coming and was like Sasha come back please feuding with these two are going to kill all my hype and buzz and it pretty much has

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Becky isnt stupid who do I want to work with after feuding with Ronda & Charlotte to go to Green ass Lacey and now Nattie.

She saw what was coming and was like Sasha come back please feuding with these two are going to kill all my hype and buzz and it pretty much has
If she really did have that mindset then I'd stay away if I'm Sasha, because I'm not coming back just to help your continued push. Vince needs to be honest with himself and realize that Sasha is his female cash cow. The fact that he just had Charles beat Trish in another failed attempt to get her over is just sad.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
If she really did have that mindset then I'd stay away if I'm Sasha, because I'm not coming back just to help your continued push. Vince needs to be honest with himself and realize that Sasha is his female cash cow. The fact that he just had Charles beat Trish in another failed attempt to get her over is just sad.

shyt, if he could I bet Vince would dig up Chyna and have Chuck go over her next.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
I think it’s two fold where it helped them both

She seen Sasha get fukk over with stop and start pushes/ like the stuff with Bayley

So as a friend you would want her to come back and trying to start up a fued like Cena did Rick would get people talking and put a focus on both of them

If Sasha came back tonight or tomorrow especially after saying what Becky said she would get the same pop if not bigger then Becky got when she finally turned on Charlotte

So them both having a legit long feud throughout the summer and fall and giving them freedom to do there things ends up helping both party

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I think it’s two fold where it helped them both

She seen Sasha get fukk over with stop and start pushes/ like the stuff with Bayley

So as a friend you would want her to come back and trying to start up a fued like Cena did Rick would get people talking and put a focus on both of them

If Sasha came back tonight or tomorrow especially after saying what Becky said she would get the same pop if not bigger then Becky got when she finally turned on Charlotte

So them both having a legit long feud throughout the summer and fall and giving them freedom to do there things ends up helping both party
No, They've been using Sasha to get others over for too long, if the feud doesn't end with Sasha reclaiming her boss status then it's just the Charlotte feud all over again. Becky's problem is that she's being booked just like Hogan, SCSA, & Rock but she doesn't have their charisma to warrant the long reign. Her feuds have been garbage and just shows that she's not capable of carrying someone when it comes to storylines, the sad thing is that tonight more people booed Becky than cheered Nattie so that's another F- feud.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
No, They've been using Sasha to get others over for too long, if the feud doesn't end with Sasha reclaiming her boss status then it's just the Charlotte feud all over again. Becky's problem is that she's being booked just like Hogan, SCSA, & Rock but she doesn't have their charisma to warrant the long reign. Her feuds have been garbage and just shows that she's not capable of carrying someone when it comes to storylines, the sad thing is that tonight more people booed Becky than cheered Nattie so that's another F- feud.

I had Sasha going over in a long fued with Becky your not bring Sasha back just to lose and she not coming back if she is going to lose. The fued would bring back NXT Sasha which everyone loved

I haven’t been watching but when I did WWE took Becky character that got over organic and had to put there finger prints all over it and make everything feel forced.

Now that she is at the mountain top there no where to go but down. You can’t go from Ronda & Charlotte to Lacey & Nattie the star power and people overall interest is just not going to be the same and people just aren’t to care. Even if they like Becky it’s :snooze:awake me when its the big 4 ppv happens

WWE pandering to Canada I see giving Nattie a match when let’s be honest she was ice cold and no one was checking for her like that and I like Nattie

Nattie wasn’t doing jack shyt before this and unless your a diehard NXT fan you didn’t even no or care enough about Lacey to began with.

So your right her feuds since mania have been lackluster but knowing this company it’s by design so they can say we told you she isn’t a star or over.

You no they can’t wait to put the belt back on Charlotte since they have made her the end be all of the women division

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I had Sasha going over in a long fued with Becky your not bring Sasha back just to lose and she not coming back if she is going to lose. The fued would bring back NXT Sasha which everyone loved

I haven’t been watching but when I did WWE took Becky character that got over organic and had to put there finger prints all over it and make everything feel forced.

Now that she is at the mountain top there no where to go but down. You can’t go from Ronda & Charlotte to Lacey & Nattie the star power and people overall interest is just not going to be the same and people just aren’t to care. Even if they like Becky it’s :snooze:awake me when its the big 4 ppv happens

WWE pandering to Canada I see giving Nattie a match when let’s be honest she was ice cold and no one was checking for her like that and I like Nattie

Nattie wasn’t doing jack shyt before this and unless your a diehard NXT fan you didn’t even no or care enough about Lacey to began with.

So your right her feuds since mania have been lackluster but knowing this company it’s by design so they can say we told you she isn’t a star or over.

You no they can’t wait to put the belt back on Charlotte since they have made her the end be all of the women division
All good points. Part of Becky's problem is creative but the other part is that she was over hyped by a lot of people. All the greats have had more good feuds than bad, and what we've seen is that Becky isn't great at making a feud become great. It was easy for her when she went against Charlotte and Ronda because they were so polarizing, but the true test is to be able to get people to care about people that no one gives a shyt about i.e Nattie.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
All good points. Part of Becky's problem is creative but the other part is that she was over hyped by a lot of people. All the greats have had more good feuds than bad, and what we've seen is that Becky isn't great at making a feud become great. It was easy for her when she went against Charlotte and Ronda because they were so polarizing, but the true test is to be able to get people to care about people that no one gives a shyt about i.e Nattie.

A lot of it is fans just wanting something new and different from the usual status quo
So when a fan favorite finally gets a opportunity they will go all in and over hype things and see no wrong
I can’t blame the fans tho because WWE for years haven’t listen to it fans and then they throw them a double bone with Kofi & Becky.

Becky was pretty the afterthought of the four horsewomen
Wasn’t the reports Kevin Dunn hated her accent
Charlotte was going to get most of the shine
Sasha & Bayley had people:ohmy:over there takeover matches and really made people take notice
Becky was kinda :upsetfavre:

The mania triple threat match with Charlotte, Sasha & Becky she seem like a third wheel afterthought

Was the female Smackdown women champ but wasn’t really pushed hard or had really anything standout

Only thing I remember from that time was Mickie James returning and Alexa faking like her arm was broke

Compare to what Sasha & Charlotte was doing on Raw

So when fans saw that there favorite finally was getting a legit opportunity they let there voice but heard

But WWE was like over we will give you Becky but in are vision not the not how she originally got over.

To me give her Auska have her be a tweener against Naomi or against Sasha people that fans legit care about

Also WWE writing can be so weak so I can’t trust them to write correctly for a lot of these guys and girls because everything sounds forced and nothing seen genuine and natural

The one thing WWE forgets sometimes fans remember shyt

When you treat someone like Nattie who was around during the diva era like crap for years it’s just going to be hard for fans to ever see her more then a joke or she is just a place holder til they want to start a bigger angle/fued.

The talent can only do so much if fans don’t care or buy in it’s nothing you can really do to change things.

Case in point when Nattie beat Naomi for the Smackdown title we all knew she was just keeping the belt warm for Charlotte and she wasn’t going over her. She didn’t then went right back into the background

Plus as much as I love Nattie she just isn’t charismatic like that same with Lacey and your asking Becky to carry both with hit or miss writing.

Last edited: