The Moment its put into perspective how ICE COLD Troy Ave music is out here...

Daps
So im walking back from the Deli at like 10PM. Im in Queens right off the Brooklyn border.

I hear a car bumping Troy Ave super loud. Im like what the fukk:dahell:

Cause I have never heard anybody bump Troy Ave anywhere. Not in his own hood Crown Heights, not anywhere in Brooklyn, much less Queens. I turn around and its a all black matte Jeep sumn like this:

52.jpg

I put two and two together and...

:ohhh:

:krs:
Troy_Ave_New_York_City-front-large.jpg

He said in an interview he moved to Queens so I peer to try to get a closer look. The jeep then came to the stopsign with another car adjacent at the same time. The cars headlights shone through the jeep. Its dark so all i see is a silhouette of a flattop:flabbynsick:

Gotta be that nikka, cause who else would be bumping that goofy ass music like they proud of it:mjlol:

LrNMJ9F.gif

Last edited:

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So im walking back from the Deli at like 10PM. Im in Queens right off the Brooklyn border.

Cause I have never heard anybody bump Troy Ave anywhere. Not in his own hood Crown Heights, not anywhere in Brooklyn, much less Queens. I turn around and its a all black matte Jeep sumn like this:

52.jpg

He said in an interview he moved to Queens so I peer to try to get a closer look. The jeep then came to the stopsign with another car adjacent at the same time. The cars headlights shone through the jeep. Its dark so all i see is a silhouette of a flattop:flabbynsick:

Gotta be that nikka, cause who else would be bumping that goofy ass music like they proud of it:mjlol:

LrNMJ9F.gif

I lost it right here. :laff:

SonofaGod

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
:laff:

LrNMJ9F.gif

I was rolling at the bolded. Then the sway gif :deadrose:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Dude shoulda signed when he had the chance, his "buzz" will only continue to dwindle

100k views on a song with TI, Mase, and Diddy isn't wavy :scusthov:

Lord Mecca

Eyes May Shine
Daps

52.jpg

:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny: