The Netflix's "Daredevil" Season 1 thread

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the series will be dark. Steven DeKnight wouldn't be involved if they weren't going to allow him make Daredevil gritty. I think that's why they chose him as the replacement to Goodard. Plus this is Netflix, so it can be uncensored like House of Cards and Orange is The New Black.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
i'm only in on this for deborah ann woll. i bet her snatch smells like jolly rancher bites :banderas:

deborah-ann-woll-daredevil-600x799.jpg

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
The storyline that they are basing this first series off of is not going to be recreated on the Netflix series especially if the plan is to tie these characters together with the Avengers movie universe.
And there wasn't shyt dark about Iron Man 3 regardless of how hard you try to stretch the definition of the word.

So those propaganda videos which featured executions of prisoners in firing squads and clips of real life bombings along with imagery of the aftermath/destruction, wasn't "dark" :mjlol:. The Hiroshima shadow imagery after a character blows himself up around people wasn't "dark" :ohhh:. An execution of character who was crying and begging beforehand wasn't "dark" :Flairlol: just stop.

Iron Man 3 was filled with excessive violence, sexual innuendos, crude language and drug references.

I mean there's a drug house in the movie and people doing drugs along with suggestions of a harem with prostitutes for petes sake :dead: .

As I already said there's already been a leaked audition where a character is in the process of chopping up someone's hands as a means of toture.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
So those propaganda videos which featured executions of prisoners in firing squads and clips of real life bombings along with imagery of the aftermath/destruction, wasn't "dark" :mjlol:. The Hiroshima shadow imagery after a character blows himself up around people wasn't "dark" :ohhh:. An execution of character who was crying and begging beforehand wasn't "dark" :Flairlol: just stop.

Iron Man 3 was filled with excessive violence, sexual innuendos, crude language and drug references.

I mean there's a drug house in the movie and people doing drugs along with suggestions of a harem with prostitutes for petes sake :dead: .

As I already said there's already been a leaked audition where a character is in the process of chopping up someone's hands as a means of toture.
If you think Iron Man 3 was dark then you are a delicate soul, bruh.
Some suggestive moments sure but it wasn't dark. Tony Stark had a little boy as a sidekick for fukk's sake!

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
IGN discussion:

Eric Goldman and Jim Vejvoda on the recent description of Daredevil as a darker and grittier story and how this could open up a different part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Live Panel

The panelists started coming out next. Toby Moore is Wesley, Wilson Fisk's right hand man. Bob Gunton is Leland Owlsley. Ayelet Zurer is Vanessa, Fisk's love interest. Ben Urich, Vondie Curtis-Hall. Elden Henson as Foggy Nelson. "I'm sure you will fall in love with her as we ahve, she plays Karen Page, Deborah Ann Woll." Vincent D'Onofrio as Wilson Fisk, "When he accepted we knew we had done an extraordinary thing." He walked out looking like Fisk, with his bald head and a black-on-black suit.

Rosario Dawson is playing Claire Temple from the old Luke Cage books

http://www.newsarama.com/22408-nycc-2014-marvel-s-daredevil-on-netflix-panel-live.html

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
This might be the first legit great live action superhero comic television show. Great cast, good showrunner, it being geared more mature audiences is gonna work given its on Netflix.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
"
NYCC: MARVEL GIVES FANS FIRST LOOK AT DAREDEVIL NETFLIX SERIES

Debuting next year.

11 OCT 2014 BY JIM VEJVODA

Attendees at Saturday's New York Comic Con were the first audience to see footage from Marvel's Daredevil, the forthcoming Netflix television series.

We'll have more at this link shortly about what we saw in terms of footage at the panel, but in the meantime, check out the first official images from Daredevil - showing Matt Murdock in his costume -- we're guessing just his first costume, that is -- inspired by Frank Miller and John Romita Jr.'s origin story miniseries Daredevil: The Man Without Fear.

5439aa6fceaf8jpg-45c466_960w.jpg

Charlie Cox as Daredevil

5439aaea946a5jpg-45c465_960w.jpg

Charlie Cox as Matt Murdock in Daredevil.

543980f75d2dajpg-aeaebb_960w.jpg

Joe Quesada's Daredevil concept art.

5439acf22ac12jpg-aeaebc_960w.jpg

Daredevil's early costume in The Man Without Fear comic, which inspired his first (but not last) costume in the TV show.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/10/11/nycc-marvel-gives-fans-first-look-at-daredevil-netflix-series
"